Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooo yes! it's overcast today!! *squee* i hope it rains or storms or something! although its not very hot today and definately not humid right now so i doubt it would storm. ahh well...

Well, we're finally having some cooler weather. I'm ready to get on into fall and winter, and hopefully some snow!

Today it was pretty warm. It was around 10-ish today, and that's pretty good for October. At least it hasn't started snowing yet. :rolleyes:

Overall, lovely day. :)

It's quite cold today at 16c, I know that doesn't sound all that cold to some of you but compared to what it has been here the past couple of days, that is cold! It's very grey so if we are very very lucky their might be a thunderstorm!

ETA: I love your avatar chaostheory08 :D

It's about 16c here too. Perfect temperature for me, not too hot and not too cold. Some sunshine too, good as I intend to do some gardening and prepare it for the long winter ahead....

I posted my previous post this morning (here in the PHilippines). Now it's 835pm and on the local news they are saying that there'll be another storm heading our way.

its been sunny today, now its night and its cold and dark, but during the day, its been sunny for the last few days. im sort of suprised, because the uk isnt hardly ever warm at this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back