Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got up I spotted some cloudy patches up in the sky, so yay I thought.. but now, 6 hours later, they're all gone and I think it's going to be prettaaayy hot again :( It was fun, but I want the old Dutch weather back!!

Too bad Jayne, I heard on the radio that this July is going to be the hottest month ever, with the most new heat records.

It's a sunny day, here in Italy. And it's hot.
35C°, but there's a lot of humidity, so it's like 40C°...and no wind...can't sleep at night...

I feel sorry for the folks down in Palm Springs. 47 degrees celcius. :eek:

But up here it's 32 degrees and I'm sweltering here. I still think it's sad that in some places in Canada, it's hotter than Miami, which is sitting also at 32 degrees. :rolleyes: GLOBAL WARMING I tells ya. ;)

+24c here, it was quite nice. Of course I was back to "moreclothes" so was weird to change to the shorts.

can we talk about the weather here..
Seattle area was actually compare to Phoenix, Arizona yesterday
It was THAT HOT, and Dry which is unusal for the area
and now today, the local weather man compared Seattle to Atlanta, GA
It's hot and humid, more humid than normal here and where I live about 40 south and east of Seattle it was 103 degrees yesterday, today it's only 97 at 12:34 pm with 100% humidity

Internet says today there were 34°C here in Giessen, although there was a storm and rain in the afternoon.
But in my room it must be over 40°C, because it´s already dark and I had to close the window to keep the spiders from coming in because of the light.
But I really sweat just from standing here and I´m just in shorts and rip shirt and the fan is going too. Nah, I´ve to get a shower and then go to bed so I can open the window again.

OMG oceanbirch you beat us- its 110 here- where do live that it's hotter than the "desert"? here's a pic. of how it look's here- my face feels like the cracked soil that you see :mad:

LAKE MEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back