Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I was frozen with coldness when I got into my pool, it was that freezing that I had goosebumps all over me, was shivering and sneezing, so I got out and into jeans. Today has been pretty hot, but not as much as yesterday.

Yay for making another country's news!

Well, following the 36 Celsius heat on Wednesday, dare I say today is a "cool" 28 degrees? :lol:

At least there are actually some clouds around now and doesn't look like a desert outside anymore :p

oh, don't you worry about calling 28 'cool'...come summertime and I'll saying anything below 30 is a luxury :lol:

well, at least with the heat wave you guys will be climatised if you ever come to Australia, and it won't be too much of a culture shock ;) not that you'd want to come here anyway...big spiders, remember? :lol:

though I do find the irony a little funny...over here at the moment its absolutely freezing, while in England its 36c...did we swap weathers or something? :p

It's so damn hot in France these days .It reminds me of the canicule of 2003.

It may last for another 2 or 3 weeks :eek:.
NO I can't stand heatwaves any more!

kimi said:
It may last for another 2 or 3 weeks :eek:.
:eek: oh no!!! please *prays to the goddess* don't let this happen to Holland.. I mean, come on, I have a date next week.. I don't want to turn up all sweaty and stuff.. :eek: That's like a major turn-off :(

kimi said:
It's so damn hot in France these days .It reminds me of the canicule of 2003.

Didn't there die... lots of people? I remember that because my dad was in Paris for a week in 2003 because World Championships were held there and he said it was so hot (Even I think the worst weeks had gone by then)

^ I think so Ducky. I know quite many people died here in Britain in 2003 because of the heat :(

Don't know if anyone's died because of heatwave at the moment. Hopefully not though.

Gritting lorries have had to grit the roads here to stop them from melting, and there have been speed restrictions introduced on trains because of fears tracks could buckle in the heat.

2003 we were in Canada lol at home in Germany it was so hot and we hat 2 weeks rain non stop haha...
I wish I could go there now too, because with 35°C in the shade it's definateley too hot... They had 40°C in the shade at my grandma's yesterday! I just hope it starts to cool down soon, because I can't stand the heat anymore :X
At least we don't really do anything at school anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back