Lets rp... LV style

Opening his mouth quickly as Nick mentioned the dying and Sara intervening, he just sighed and leaned against the door of the office again and shook his head. "Guys, focus, this is a crime scene, not a carnival. Now Nick, any idea about the aunt?"

Nick focused on what gill had said. "no, im not sure. All though, i think she was shot 3 times. Once in the arm, once in the leg, and agian in the arm." he thought for a second. "did the girl say she heard any gun shots?" he asked.

Gil sighed and shook his head. "No, she said that she saw a tiny bit of blood and ran out of the house. And she said she might have heard a window opening, and was pretty sure that's what woke her up. I'll check into the aunt, do that DNA test, look into her background, etcetera etcetera today and hope for no splurge in cases. Anything else you need?"

Grissom sighed and hung up the phone. "Bye." he barely whispered. Settling to a crouch on his knees, he placed his head in his hands. How was he ever supposed to tell her that her mother was dead and aunt might not make it? How was he going to get her to do a mouth swab right after he tells her and then tell her they're related?! How's he going to tell himself?! But with a whirlwind of thoughts stirring in his head with a new headache, he took a deep breath and entered his office, once his place of solitude and thought.

Sitting quietly next to Olivia, he pulled his kit to him and pulled out a swab and box and turned to Olivia. "Just for records, I'm going to need to do a little test. Say ah!"

Cath walked around the body. She got the luminol out of her kit and sprayed it around the body "theres only trace amounts of blood around the body" she said surprised "Oh yeah, sorry for swerving guys but when Nicky mentioned DNA testing I just noticed the resemblance of the girl to Gil"

Grissom placed the boxed and labeled swab to the side and sat still, and rubbed his eyes before turning to her. "Olivia, we didn't know about your mommy in time, but we did get your auntie. I-I'm sorry." Bracing himself for another wave of tears and sorrow, he looked upon her face and almost reeled backwards in shock. The uncanny resemblence of Olivia and him in childhood was almost too much to swallow.

Nick nodded his head. "i thought they looked alike, i just didnt want to mention it right then..." he looked at cath. "do you think gill's mad at me?" he asked

"No i doubt it, if we've noticed the resemblance he must have" she pondered for a moment "its weird, it was just something about the eyes - can you imagine it Gil with a love child?" she chuckled to herself and then continued to analyze the blood spatter. "You know" she said "there really isnt enough blood spatter for this to be where she was shot - i think the body's been moved?" asking Nick and Sara

Nick looked at it closly. "yeah, he looked near the feet of the body. "but there is no sign of someone dragging the body... do you think she walked over here?" he asked. "after being shot?" he looked to where the head was pointing toward, and he noticed that the person was headed to the phone on the end-table. "yeah, definitly! almost as if... she walked to this point, trying to get to the phone, but seeming how she had already been shot, she dropped here." he looked out the door of the bedroom. "this is where the aunt came in, and" he looked out the window. "thats where the killer left." he said looking at cath, "any thoughts?"

Back