Lets rp... LV style

she passed sara the tweezers "ill get archie to run the hair through DNA it could have the DNA of the murderer on it - what u got there sara?"

"could be" she hesitantly "but what would that be doin in here - transfer maybe?" she turned round and walked back the mums body - guys I got some GSR on the mums hand" she said snapping a few pics.

"yeah Nick found 2 guns by the bed dont know if hes looked for prints yet. She got self defense wounds on her hands as well as GSR - so she probably tried to protect herself - question is where was the kid at this point" she asked them

Grissom looked down upon her and sighed. "Well, I'm finding out in a couple of minutes where Auntie Rosa is, and what do you mean you knew this was coming? Did someone want to hurt you and your family?" Grissom watched her, unmoving and trying to hold back. That line still stuck in his mind. 'We knew this was coming,'

Nick snapped another picture of the scene. "i dont know, do you suppose she was drugged? OR knocked out some how?" he said. "its only a posssiblity." he took another picture. "should i have a test done?" he asked looking at sara.

She glanced at him. "That man from the playground. The one Catherine was asking about. I just remembered why he looked so familiar. He wanted money from us, and when Auntie Rosa wouldn't give it to him, he looked her in the eye and said, "This isn't over."

((it was olivia, hence 'Auntie Rosa'))

Grissom watched her, things unraveling before him. "We never caught him, either. Do you know why he wanted money from Auntie Rosa ? Were you there when he said that to your aunt? Olivia, do you mind telling me this as we walk, I need to drop this off to a friend as soon as possible." Holding the boxed swab, he smiled and got up slowly, hoping to show he still had control.

Back at the scene, sara and cath both thought about what Nick had said, and they also agreed to doing a test to see if Olivia was drugged or not. So nick pulled out his cell and again, called grissom. "hey gill, its me again..."

The cell phone ringing echoed through the quiet office. "Sorry Olivia, I have to take it." Looking at the small screen on the front, he noticed it read 'Nick Stokes' "Grissom."

"Hey Gil, it's me again..."
"Oh hey Nick. I have some information on who it might've been and I have the swab. What do you have for me?"

"well, we're thinking she was drugged through the murder... so we want a test done for that to... do you mind?" he said continuing to look for evidence.

Back