Lets rp... LV style

(k, let me straiten this out a bit, so we can have gill and sara back in, the line just said by TOOMUCHOVERIME comes after what i am about to say. -all lines that were done by me intendid for nick, were now said by greg... do we have a greg?)

Nick shrugged his sholders, "meh, o well! what can you do?" he asked smiling the best he could. "what way would you have rather it had happened?" he asked

Nick pouted his lips and shook his head, "no!" he looked at Sara, "its fine! you and gill are... in love, and thats your way of..." he searched for the right word, "yeah!" he looked at her with a smile.

(ok dont know if this is the right place- feel free to ignore :))

Cath clambered into the SUV "thanks Greg, you take care of the case til i get back and call me if you need anything, ok?"

(nope! its not! and i just got an emergancy call, so i have to go now. CSIKICKSYOURASS is our greg, but we still need a grissom. i probally wont be on for the rest of the night. bye!(

(Helo im here to play Greg =))

Greg smiled "Ok Cath" Greg started to feel around in his pockets "Hey Catherine" he asked with a imbarred look.

Back