Lets rp... LV style

"Ugh, everything is so messed up" she said still half in tears rubbing her ankle and then realising she had cut her hand "Nicky could you get me a plaster please" she said half crying, half laughing, she couldnt figure out what was happening, she was losing control and she hated losing control "Lindsey, is this your boyfriend?" she said in an eerily calm voice, she couldnt even be bothered to yell anymore.

(BTW have you audition for any of the new RPs?)

(no, im afraid im gonna let people down, i cant handle the stress! infact, i bet im really letting you down now... really ooc isnt it? have you? you could do a good job playing cath!)

Nick nodded his head and left in a hurry to retrieve the plaster. Lindsay sat down beside her mother and rubbed her sholder. "mom... its ok, dont cry again. Please?" she conferted Cath the best she could

(aww thanks yeah am Cath in the sandle one. you should be in one, your not OOC at all, think your nick and lindsay are really good, but wheres everyone else?)

"Lindsey its not ok, you're going out with a guy who is what like 5 years older than you?" she said staring at the guy who was standing there chewing gum "and i am such a failure that i let it happen. Come on you cant tell me the age gap is not an issue here?" she said her voice still the same but a bit more pained.

Lindsay looked over at the boy, then at her mother. "mom, try not to worry about it... your hurt, i'll stay here with you until you think your feeling better, if you'd like..." she sighed. "i guess i can tell them to hit the party/bar them slefs." she smiled. 'what the hell did i just say?' she wondered

(you really dont think im ooc? arnt nick and linds already taken? and besides, im normally a snickers... not so much what ever they have now. And everyone else, lets think, they probaly didnt want to inturupt our little scene. So their leaving this one alone for now. I'll pm some of them telling them to get their a**'s back here, dont worry about it!)

(ok thanks! you're really not OOC :))

"Oh for gods sake lindsey" she sad frustrated and in pain "bars now and this is his fault i presume" she said giving him dagger looks "i dont want you going near him again Lindsey, promise me and really promise" she said raising her voice. "When Nick gets back he will tell you when he was your age he didnt go around drinking and smoking in bars" she moved her ankle and yelped in pain.

(lol! thank you! sorry it took so long to reply, my sister kicked me off, and well...)

Lindsay frowned. "mom," she said quietly. "Whats wronge?" she looked down at her mothers ankle and saw that it was very swollon. "mom, i think you broke it!" she said looking at it closly. She looked at her mother. "just, try not to move it." she smiled and looked back at the boy. "he didnt do anything." she looked at her mother. "and i'd rather you not talk like that about my friends either!" she raised her voice a bit, but not to much. She saw her mother was in pain, and she didnt want to add to it emotionally to.

(thast ok, i now who sisters can be :lol:)

"i dont think its broken, i just fell, its probably just sprained. lindsey can you run and get Nick for me and tell him to get me an ice pack please" she was talking to Lindsey, but didnt take her eyes off the guy in front of her, she just couldnt see what she saw in him.

Lindsay nodded her head and stood up, but just as she did, nick arrived. "hey, here you go." he said handing her the plaster. "anything else? i got an ice pack... i thought you might need it." he looked at Lindsay and handed it to her, she then gently placed the pack on Cath's ankle. "good thinking uncle nick" she said keeping her eyes on her mothers ankle. When she lifted her eyes to look at her mother, she saw that she was still looking at the boy. "mom..." she said getting her attention. "please, he might be atractive, but he's to young!" she teased with a laugh.

"yeah very funny" she said sarcastically "Lindsey could you taek your 'friend'(she said gritting her teeth) and give me and Nick some privacy for a minute I need to talk to him about something. I would move my self but" she said looking at her ankle "and dont even think about running cos I can see you through the window"

Lindsay smiled. "the thought never crossed my mind!" she mumbled sarcasticly. She looked up at the teen and they wrapped arms around eachother as the two walked out. Nick looked at Cathrine and sat down. "yeah? what is it... what d'i do?"

"I only ever gonna say this once - but i need your help. what do i do, do i let her keep seeing him, can i stop her from seeing him, i mean its him thats getting her into the drink and smoking, i mean im losing my baby" she said holding back her tears hoping that Nick would think they were from the pain of the ankle.

Nick was happy that Cath had decided to come to him, he looked over his sholder to find Lindsay laughing at what ever the teen boy was saying. He smiled and turned to Cath. "it doesnt take a parent to see that those two like eachother." he then reached out for Cathrines hand. "hey, its lindsay, she's just like you. She has a brain, im sure she knows far more then what we're giving her credit for." he smiled softly. "In the fear of sounding like grissom, look at this situation in all the perspectives. -there's you, a widowed mother work-aholic, who does everything in her power to make her daughter very happy. working hours around the clock so you can give things to your daughter, that she thinks she 'needs' at her age!" he smiled. then he gently rubbed her hand. "and then there's Lindsay, a teenager, growing up in Vegas! -Who's mother is barely home, and when she is, they fight. No father, so she tries to fill in his shoes with 'the perfect man'." he cocked his head. "now if the boy was older for that reason, then well... but if he's older, so lindsay has a ticket into bars and partys meant for older teens, then we just have to relize, she's just doing it to get things off her chest! I mean, when im depressed, i like to have a beer! I think that Lindsay does this to seem older. More mature... mabey to impress the boys..." he looked into her eyes. "mabey to impress you." he smiled. "she's just doing what she thinks is right, and i can see lindsay having a stubborn side to her, and not liking to admit she is wronge." he smiled gently, and continued with the rubbing of her hand.

(i am so sorry for the length, i dont even think its so good! if you want, i can redo it! Cause i know im not J.R.R Tolkien! -far from it!)

(no, no, its really good, the i like to have a beer bit is funny)

"I know this is partly my fault, believe me i beat myself up about it everyday, but im scared for her, im scared about what could happen to her, especially cos hes so much older. i mean i know she needs a male role model in her life, believe me ive tried to find, but i always thought i could do both roles you know" she smiled at him gratefully

(phew! good! cause i dont feel like redoing one of those!)

Nick nodded his head. "im not gonna say you didnt do anything here, but you didnt do it all!" he wondered if she understood. "um... its been rough on everyone, especally now. I dont know what to say about the boy, other then, if she doesnt listen to the best, she's aubviously gonna learn the hard way!" he frowned. "i know that sounds rough, but its true!" he smiled. "get it?"

"Yeah, i do" she squeesing his hand "oh god, im being so selfish, here i am moaning when you've got your own stuff to deal with. You know if you want to talk im here for you." she said smiling at him, she thought he was taking the grissom/sara thing remarkably well.

Back