Lets rp... LV style

Lindsay laughed. "hey, this was about you and Gill, rememeber? dont change the subject..." she looked at he mother. "...but if you must know!" she smiled. she tried remembering what he looked like. 'make it sound good, but not fony...' she thought. "he has brown hair -crazy, thik, brown hair. He has blue, passionate eyes... like, yeah." 'ok, chill out!' she thought to her self. SHe sighed. "he has... soft lips, -like, gentle lips. kissable!" she smiled. 'hey, i think she's buying it!' "and he is very smart! B's, if not, A's! He respects his parents, alot. And..." 'what else...' "he is very hot!" she laughed.

"ok linds too much information. he sounds nice, i'm actually very happy for you. well tell him hes always welcome round - supervised of course. And as for me and Gil nothing will ever happen while he's with Sara, im not going to be the other woman i know how it feels and its not nice"

Lindsay sighed in releif, she knew her mom would buy it, she still doubted though. She smiled. "ok." lindsay reached for her back pocket, going to grab her cigaretts, but then she remembered she didnt have them. She looked in her mother's hand and saw them. She looked back at her mother and smiled. She then tried to reach for them, but cath pulled away. "Mom!" she whinned

"lindsey i may be understanding but im not stupid - you cant have these til you're 16 and not even then if i can help it, got it? Do you want to die of lung cancer?" she said firmly, she didnt want to go back into mum mode but she had to.

"mom, its just one more! its not gonna kill me right now, right here ya know!" she said in a 'duh' kinda voice. (ya know the one?) She reached for them again, but again, cath pulled away. "Mom!" she said now getting pissed.

"lindsey no i am not backing down on this one, and this time im not being a hypocrite i dont smoke and ur not going to either, its called addiction lindsey, if i let you have this one you'll never stop" she said getting slightly mad

Lindsay rolled her eyes, "fine! i wont! well, not today at least!" she smirked. Just then, Nick looked through the window in the door and knocked lightly. Lindsay looked over at him and Smiled. He smiled back and looked at Cath, asking if he could come in.

(ok i dont think my post went through again - if i double post again sorry!)

"Yeah Nicky come in" she said beckoning him in. He entered. "Whats up?"

"well, first off, we got a hit on the case. And we need you to talk about some things with us. And second off, lindsay, someones here waiting for you in the lobby." lindsay smiled. "brown hair? baggy pants? blue eyes?" she asked hopfully. She was thinking of the boy from her house, not the boy she had told her mother about. -she had also not even thought about her mother hearing her say that. She smiled as nick nodded his head. "yup!" he said. Lindsay laughed. "thank god!" she said with a sigh. She looked at her mother, "see ya!" she said as she began to walk out the room. Nick smiled as he thought he had done good, but when he looked at Cath, he saw he was mistaken. "um... bad timning?" he asked.

"lindsey whos this boy?" she said glaring at her daughter. "Nicky can you take us to him please" she said grabbing hold of Lindseys arm

Lindsay tugged her arm away from her mother and looked at her. "-dont!" she said. Nick stepped out of it and began walking. "just follow me." he said walking down the hall. Lindsay began to follow him, but the closer they got, the more she could feel her heart in her throat. She began walking faster and caught up to nick. "hey, i've got it from here thank you. Why dont you take my mother back to where ever it is you two were gonna go?" she said trying to loose her mother. Nick shook his head. "na, i think i want to go see him to. Meet your first boy friend." he smiled. Lindsay looked back at her mother in worry. "oh deer" she said as she saw him in the lobby. She slowed down majorly to a stop and looked at him. She looked at her mother.

"This is Matt" she yelled confronted with a guy who was taller than she was "How the hell old are you? and what the hell are you doing with my daughter? Do you know how old she is? " she said yelling at Matt in disbelief.

The boy jumped back. Nick looked at Cath kinda weirdly, he would have jumped in to, but he decided to let this one go. Lindsay took her mothers arm and pushed her away from the boy. "MOM!" she shouted. "please! leave him alone!" she looked into her mothers eyes. Then turned to the boy and took his arm. "cum on baby, lets go..." the boy looked down at Lindsay and smiled. Lindsay smiled back and leaned in for a kiss as he kissed her back. Lindsay smiled and looked at her mother. "we're gonna go now. And my cell is off, we wont be home. Dont try and reach us." she smirked.

Catherien just stood there in a daze, then the anger kicked in "WTF do you think you're doing?" she yelled at them as she ran down the corridor after them "Lindsey get back here right now" she yelled. as she ran, she tripped and fell on the ground and started to cry.

(LOL! i laughed when i read that cath fell! im a sick individual... who cant spell!)

Nick was probaly the first one to run after her. Then Lindsay relized what had happened, she didnt want to, but she bent down and helped her mother back to her feet. "mom, are you ok?" she asked. Nick helped Cath hobbled over to a chair. "mom, what happend?" she asked. The boy stood there laughing as he watched the two atended to Cath. Lindsay stood up and looked at the boy. "'f' you!" she said looking in his eyes. He stoped laughing and looked at Linds in the eyes. "what?" he asked stupidly. Lindsay sucked her teeth and turned back to cath

Back