"Let It Bleed" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Brass and Nick should have their own show! :lol: Loved Brass talking to that guy in the interrogation room.

Overall it was pretty good...much better than the previous two. Still....I may have to stop reading spoilers because they get my hopes up too much. All of the ideas we come up with are way better than what really happens.

Ooooooo....I'm so haunted by that last scene. :rolleyes:

Looks like Greg will have a new chapter to write and put in his book about the mob. I hate mob-related stories. Seems like the mob boss always wins in the end.

Like mother like daughter...Lindsey is looking for love in all the wrong places. Wouldn't surprise me if pole dancing was in her future.

Gil and Hodges - no, no way. Not even as pals. It must never happen - ever!

The Hodges thing with Grissom was funny. (it's wierd watching Bones, when I type I want to type Hodgins instead of Hodges lol)

What did happen to all those people in the last scene? I wasn't feeling haunted though. LOL at the person before me...I second that.

The Hodges thing with Grissom was funny. (it's wierd watching Bones, when I type I want to type Hodgins instead of Hodges lol)

What did happen to all those people in the last scene? I wasn't feeling haunted though. LOL at the person before me...I second that.

The girl's mobster father had them all killed.

Oooooooooo!

I really liked the scene between Wendy and Doc. just because I don't think I have ever seen the corners with a labrat (not counting Greg)

Hey parents, do people really say crap like bad parenting aloud? because Cathrine had a pretty good case for justifable homicide right then.

(RANT)
Riley and Nick
Riley and Cathrine
Riley and Greg
I get it she's new and I still could care less.

It was a pretty good episode. I do not know about the end being haunting but it was sort of shocking, the drug lord father taking everyone out of the picture.

Okay I like Riley but already I feel like they are shoving her down our throats. I hope they let up on it a little in upcoming episodes.

Hodges asking Grissom out... :guffaw: what a dork!

I thought the Lindsey/Catherine scene in her office was sort of sweet on Lindsey's part.

Brass always has a funny bit. :)

I thought it was a good episode. I was expecting more with Catherine and Lindsey, but it was a nice scene between the two. Love how Lindsey had the breathalyzer results.

Brass :guffaw: as always

Great Nick episode and I'm being completely objective here. :)

Grissom doesn't know where Sara is? Yup, I could so see him ending up in bed with Lady Heather now. And there was our required GSR mention.

However, the last scene wasn't 'haunting' so what was up with that?

This epi had some good moments. That guy who 'looks like' James Bond, what a cork? :lol:

First question I asked while watching, why does Riley get to carry a gun when she's only a Level 2?

I actually kind of like Grissom's reprimand to Nick. It was short and sweet and to the point. And it seems like Nick got the message which is good.

Loved Nick's scene with Mandy. So adorable.

I think Riley was with so many people was due to the fact that once Nick started investigating the guy he was chasing after, Riley was assigned to the girl's case so naturally she was working with Cath and Greg.

Side note: the actor who was playing Barry Wunderlick worked with Lauren Lee Smith in a MTV movie spoofing boybands. 2Gether was the movie and it actually ended up being turned into a series.

Anyway, overall I enjoyed the episode. I wasn't so much haunted by the end as surprised that everyone who was either interviewed or a suspect ended up dead.

First question I asked while watching, why does Riley get to carry a gun when she's only a Level 2?

Yeah, that's a good question. I mean Greg still doesn't carry gun.

Grissom's reprimand was, well, Grissom. Nick: "Understood". Someone how I don't think he meant it, I'm sure he'll chase after someone again.

Grissom's reprimand was, well, Grissom. Nick: "Understood". Someone how I don't think he meant it, I'm sure he'll chase after someone again.

I'm giving up hope on anything that makes sense. I mean, the show was fine, but nothing seems to go the way we think it will, so I'm not going to try to figure it out anymore.

:lol: A Teenager that has the cop give her a breathalyzer to prove she wasn't drinking, was understanding about Catherines circumstances, concerned about her being worried about her, being understanding, looking, sounding, acting responsible and actually seemed sincere. Yep this is a Halloween ep and that right there is scary. :p
I thought that was a sweet scene, actually. Lindsey lost her father, it's not like she's unaware of how a death can affect people.

Anyway, why is everyone saying Gil instead of Grissom in this episode?
I am aware of the father being dead, but I am comparing this Lindsey (whom if you think about I complimented) to the last time we seen her being an angry, self absorbed, insincere teenager.
As to the name it is rare that they call him that but I am guessing with the death of Warrick alot of things have changed, but in this case they are seeing him as more human and less robotic if you will, which he has at some points been accused of, maybe its something that both he needs to hear and they need to say. Or its a slip of the tongue and next week they will be back to calling him Grissom. *shrug* who knows. ;)

Last edited:
Okay, WHAT was Nick wearing in the lab when they were pulling the girl out of the dumpster? :wtf: I thought it was a fireman's outfit at first.

I always thought it was more along the lines of personal decision. Grissom can and chooses not to pretty much all the time. Catherine can and usually doesn't. The only ones who almost always did were Nick, Warrick, and Sara. Greg chooses not to carry a gun, Riley chooses to carry a gun. After all Greg did tell Hodges (back in season 5 No Humans Involved) that there were too many guns at crime scenes.

I though it was a pretty good episode. It kept my interest for an hour at least. :lol: I love Nick and Brass working together. I'm just sorry Nick hasn't gotten a chance to work with Vartann yet.

Susan

Side note: the actor who was playing Barry Wunderlick worked with Lauren Lee Smith in a MTV movie spoofing boybands. 2Gether was the movie and it actually ended up being turned into a series.

Yeah Greg chooses not to carry a gun, but that does not mean as a Level 2 CSI Riley cannot.

I forgot about her being in 2Ge+her movie and show. I think I still have that some where on a dvd. :lol: I remembered him from the show. His character here on CSI reminded me of his character on there somewhat.

Yeah what was Nick wearing in that one scene? I also noticed the Coveralls that Greg and Riley were wearing looked black and not the usual blue we have seen for years.

Back