"Let It Bleed" Discussion *SPOILERS*

I'm all for a different storyline that doesn't involve either Grissom/Sara, Sara leaving Grissom, Grissom being depressed, or anything that doesn't invlove Grissom and/or Sara's relationship.

That being said, Nicky is treading very lightly I think. As most of you feel, he's going to explode. I'm sure we'll get to see some Nicky!Drama as well. His storylines are always so good.

Catherine is one of my favorites. But over the years, TPTB have changed her character and outlook some. Not to my liking either. But, alas, Lindsey is part of Catherine. And, I'm wondering what took the writers so long to put Lindsey into a storyline like this. Probably her age. She's about the age (at least how they have aged Lindsey on the show) where she could realisitically be caught in a club with a Fake ID.

I have to say I hated BTK!!! WAYYY too much drama over two episodes. Why do TPTB have to cram so much into one episode??? Probably to make us forget half the stuff happened, (too much to remember) so they can do it again and again. I hate it when they do that! :mad: :scream: I prefer small doses of personal lives spread out over several episodes
So, I'm hoping this Cath/Lindsey storyline doesn't end up with someone in peril :rolleyes: .

So was Let it Bleed the epi where Nick was originally supposed to think he saw Warrick on the street? I can't remember.

I'm thinking that whatever is going to happen with Nick needs to happen fairly soon if we're supposed to believe he's assuming a leadership role as Grissom leaves. Especially if it's going to be major.

And I don't see the Lindsey drama as that big a deal. A lot of high school students get into a scrap with a fake ID at some point. It doesn't mean their lives will be ruined. I do think it's a way to trigger some strong emotion in Catherine. I'll be interested to see who various characters turn to. Obviously Grissom is going to talk to LH, but who does Catherine go to when she needs someone? Her mom's pretty flaky ... I don't think she's going to come up with anything profound ... and everyone else was somehow connected to Warrick. I think that's one challenge TPTB have in terms of showing us how these folks are dealing with Warrick's loss ... unless they turn to each other (which might or might not be helpful), there are no established friends with whom we'd see them interact. Maybe Nick and Catherine's breaking points are coming close enough together that they'll support each other? I dunno ... but I agree that I'd like to see more of N and C's reactions to Warrick's death.

Ali

Ali

Last edited:
As far as Lindsay is concerned, a lot of kids have snuck into clubs with fake ID. She seems to be normal enough to me.

Except, of course this is not the right thing to do and if I were Catherine, I'd blow to smithereens!:klingon:.

Which is why if Catherine was my mom, I wouldn't dare try. She seem like a tough mama to me.

So was Let it Bleed the epi where Nick was originally supposed to think he saw Warrick on the street? I can't remember.

I'm thinking that whatever is going to happen with Nick needs to happen fairly soon if we're supposed to believe he's assuming a leadership role as Grissom leaves. Especially if it's going to be major.

I believe that this is supposed to be that episode where Nick thinks he sees Warrick but whether or not it actually happens, we'll have to wait and see.

And I don't see the Lindsey drama as that big a deal. A lot of high school students get into a scrap with a fake ID at some point. It doesn't mean their lives will be ruined. I do think it's a way to trigger some strong emotion in Catherine. I'll be interested to see who various characters turn to. Obviously Grissom is going to talk to LH, but who does Catherine go to when she needs someone? Her mom's pretty flaky ... I don't think she's going to come up with anything profound ... and everyone else was somehow connected to Warrick. I think that's one challenge TPTB have in terms of showing us how these folks are dealing with Warrick's loss ... unless they turn to each other (which might or might not be helpful), there are no established friends with whom we'd see them interact. Maybe Nick and Catherine's breaking points are coming close enough together that they'll support each other? I dunno ... but I agree that I'd like to see more of N and C's reactions to Warrick's death.

Ali

Ali

Good points Ali...I too would like to see more emotion and as Rambo said Nick is a leader but he is not made of stone....so maybe not a sit down and cry Nick but more of I want to be more like Warrick and stick my head out there regardless the consequences....like running after bad guys without a bullet proof vest...that would count for not thinking things all the way through like Warrick did...which killed him in the end. I also would like to see C and N's breaks come about the same time...it would make them a stronger leadership team to share this grief together...that bond.

CBS has put a couple of clips for the tonights ep up.

CBS.com. You want "Trick or Treat" and "Poor Parenting" under latest videos.

Susan

ETA: Sorry for those not in the US and can't see them. :(

Last edited:
Riley sure gets around. Well at least its good to know that Nick (sorta) gets reprimanded by Grissom for his actions.

I am most looking forward to finding out about the last scene and how its going to haunt me.

Last edited:
Riley sure gets around. Well at least its good to know the Nick (sorta) gets reprimanded by Grissom for his actions.

I really expected him to get yelled at a bit more than that.

That was a neat shot of the dumpster with all the reflections in the broken glass while they were taking pictures.

:lol: A Teenager that has the cop give her a breathalyzer to prove she wasn't drinking, was understanding about Catherines circumstances, concerned about her being worried about her, being understanding, looking, sounding, acting responsible and actually seemed sincere. Yep this is a Halloween ep and that right there is scary. :p

:lol: A Teenager that has the cop give her a breathalyzer to prove she wasn't drinking, was understanding about Catherines circumstances, concerned about her being worried about her, being understanding, looking, sounding, acting responsible and actually seemed sincere. Yep this is a Halloween ep and that right there is scary. :p
I thought that was a sweet scene, actually. Lindsey lost her father, it's not like she's unaware of how a death can affect people.

Anyway, why is everyone saying Gil instead of Grissom in this episode?

I liked the Nick/Mandy scene and she telling him his timing is always perfect. Yum.

And Nick runs off again with a gun..that guy has a major death wish.

Is Grissom losing his hearing?

Hodges asking Grissom on a date?:guffaw:

Back