"Let It Bleed" Discussion *SPOILERS*

"The video is not available in your country".

^^ Poor ol' Canada. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the link, Grave_Dizzner, but I guess Canadians (and any other non-American countries ...) aren't allowed to view the video. Anyone else have another link?

I think Nick going off the deep end by chasing an armed suspect, is the evidence I need to prove that Nick has lost it. Grissom in his PJ's doesn't really interest me much. Sorry to say. But, this episode definately looks creepy. THIS is the old CSI that I remember. Strange cases and crazy, very crazy, suspects. I love it!

And it figures that Greg gets the short end of the stick once again. I mean, for crying out loud. He's one of the few actors that is staying and he gets the least amount of airtime. I just hope Riley doesn't take anymore time away from the more tenured actors, (Marg and Eric). I like her, but not at the expense of them.

Thanks JTR! The episode looks awesome! I agree that Nick chasing down an armed victim just shows that he's starting to lose it. I think someone else (in another thread) said that he isn't really being cautious anymore, and I have to agree. He's becoming more reckless.

I wonder if the guy who jumped out of the window survived, but I'm guessing he doesn't. I also wonder at Nick's reaction to that ...

And it figures that Greg gets the short end of the stick once again. I mean, for crying out loud. He's one of the few actors that is staying and he gets the least amount of airtime. I just hope Riley doesn't take anymore time away from the more tenured actors, (Marg and Eric). I like her, but not at the expense of them.

Yeah I noticed no Greg at all featured in the longer promo. Hmm maybe he finally goes to LA to see his book publisher and that will be why we do not see him?!

I enjoyed the longer preview. Looks interesting, but would be much more so if Greg had been in it. We've seen Nick chase the bad guys before (the kid in the go cart episode). True, that guy wasn't a hardened criminal like in these previews, but still, I don't think this is evidence that Nick is necessarily losing it. Vartann (nice to see him back) probably doesn't care if Nick gives chase like Brass did that time when Sara pulled out her gun to help collar a guy. Like others have mentioned, I would like to see Nick's grief over Warrick play out and eventually resolve.

Yeah, I borrowed the "Where's Waldo?" theme when I brought up Greg's absence from the preview. It seemed appropriate. ;)

And Brass won't care if Nicky chases after the guy because it looks like Brass will be MIA again.

Or maybe he and Greg are hanging out in the subplot basement again.

And Brass won't care if Nicky chases after the guy because it looks like Brass will be MIA again.

Or maybe he and Greg are hanging out in the subplot basement again.

Yeah having a party with Nick after he's done chasing the bad guy-gee, Nick whips his gun out a lot these days.:guffaw:;)

Oh yeah. Lots of Grissom is great. I mean we haven't had too much of him the last eight years right:wtf:? Ugh...

But, I'll move on.;)

Vartann is awesome and I want to see more of him. We haven't seen much Brass either. What's up with that? Brass is AMAZING and I hope we get to see more of him this season.

As much as I like Nick, I'm sick of him chasing everybody. Everywhere I look, he's chasing someone. The time they take to have him chase somebody, could also be some well deserved time given to Greg.:thumbsup:

Catherine drama! It's about time! I just hope that it is actually resolved this time. Hopefully, we get a full arc and not a quater arc story.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah. Lots of Grissom is great. I mean we haven't had too much of him the last eight years right:wtf:? Ugh...

No kidding. I always laugh when I hear the Grissom fans complain about not enough Grissom, the whole show is revolved around the guy! What more do you guys want!!!??:wtf:

And I'm sick of Nick chasing someone too. Isn't there anything else this guy can do? Or have they run out of ideas for Nick. Probably. Too caught up with emoGrissom. GSR.

I have feeling they'll do with Nick as they did with Warrick, give him a good storyline leading to his death or departure!

I wonder if the reason we see Brass being shortshifted even more is because they're going to have him as the new UnderSheriff. I really, REALLY hope not, because that means we'd see even less of him than we do now.

And yes, I do love Catherine drama - but must they ruin Lindsey? Can't they just make her a nice, normal kid? Geez.

But Catherine at the end going "I hate Halloween" was freakin hilarious.

HAHAHA! I know! I thought it was hilarious! If I was a CSI, I would hate Halloween too! Yeah Cath drama is usually always good, but I wish it revolved around her. Not Lindsay. Like, could they possibly show her grieving over Warrick or something? I've heard that this Lindsay drama is going to be part of Cath's mourning. Does anyone know if this is an actual spoiler, or is it fan made?

I think we've all seem all of this cast equally, but no matter what Grissom is the star and ex. producer, and we all have our favs right? I love all of them but we all have our favs. and Nick is mentioned alot on here, do you realize that? & no problem I love him too, but we hear about him, and how much screen time Greg gets or doesn't get, etc. it is in fact an ensemble but Grissom is their leader I am posting what, and who I love just like you all do. What if George, Eric or Marg were leaving, the hugh fan base for them would be devastated. So, I hope he confides his deep seated feelings to this thearpist and lays his cards on the table, but he's a private secretive guy, & kept a long time relationship a secret so I can't imagine him spilling his guts to a complete stranger:confused: so I highly doubt it. Nick should get it all out to, it might make him feel better. I guess we'll see who goes in and talks and who doesn't:alienblush:

Last edited:
Back