"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftyguitar said:
I think Greg asked the DA to go easy on Aaron more for his mother then Aaron, because of what she said to him in the hallway.

I think maybe Greg felt bad for Mrs James because she made him think of his own mother, Greg is her only child and all she has, just like Aaron is now all Mrs J has (Greg blames himself for that even though he had no choice). I think that influanced his decision to ask that the DA go easy on Aaron.

I definitely agree with you on that, Wojo. He was on the verge of tears when he told Grissom about his homelife, and he already felt terrible over what he did to the James family (even though it was an accident).
In last week's episode he was all fired up and ready to confront the mother but only until she told him about her child being "all she has" his expression changed. Something inside of him clicked, and the guilt probably came back.

kissmesweet said:
^^ Mia's pretty, but Greg has had feelings for Sara since a the first season and darn--I hope that's a setup for perhaps some Sara/Greg in the future. Because it's so unfair that he's had a crush on her for so long and--and then not to have anything for him.
C'mon! Eric is right. Greg should get the girl!!! :) Sorry for the S/G shipper in me though. POINTS TO THE SARA/GREG THREAD ON THE SHIPPER FORUMS!!!
:D Well it is a fact that Greg has had a crush on Sara in the first few seasons so I don't see why we cannot discuss it here. *sly*
(Or maybe I'll take it to the other forum :p)

aaw bless i felt soooooo sorry for him *smiles whilst thinking about him* i mean it's part of the job but still!! I was sat on my sofa with my mum when the part when he said "my mum doesn't know that i do this job because she doesn't want me to get hurt" we both sat there and went aaahhhhhhhhhh!! *so cute!*

thanks leftyguitar... for answering my question!

I think maybe Greg felt bad for Mrs James because she made him think of his own mother, Greg is her only child and all she has, just like Aaron is now all Mrs J has (Greg blames himself for that even though he had no choice). I think that influanced his decision to ask that the DA go easy on Aaron.

Wow Wojo! I never looked at it that way before.. and yeah. I agree with you.. poor greggo!

Well I also think overall Greg is basically a forgiving type of person, so that is another reason why he probably went easy on Aaron.

yesh i agree wif ya Dizzney greg is a forgiving person...to be more specific...cute handsome forgiving person... :lol: :lol: BTW u ppl can call me Naz.. :D

Wojo said:
That's how I thought about it. He wouldn't want his mother to deal with that kind of pain.

Hello people sorry I han't posted in a while I've been recording a CD yay *does famous person pose* lol

Amyway just wondered if anyone knew anywhere were I could see the clip of 'kiss my ass Hodges' Can't belive he says that :D Thats been a long time coming.

Also Dizzney what you said about Greg being a forgiving person, your absolutley right I mean look at all the times that Grissom has given him a hard time or picked on him but he hasn't said anthing about it beacuse he doesn't take it to heat and hes so well tempered god I love him *sigh*

Has anyone ever tried to imagine what Greg's parents may look like? I have, probably because I'm so much older. I imagine his mother would look just like Candice Bergen. She's got his smile, intelligence, and sense of humor.

I picture the Swedish actor Stellan Skarsgard as his father. I don't know why I thought of him to play Greg's dad. I remembered seeing him for the first time in the really offbeat British film "Breaking the Waves", and then I saw him play a very snobby professor of mathematics in "Good Will Hunting."

I think Candice and Stellan would be ideal actors to play Greg's parents. Not that CBS could afford them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back