"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite all-time Greg moments is in Season 1 (Or two..) when he lost against another Lab Tech on who get their information the fastest.. He ended up having to wear one of those hats.

Haha, I know, very non-specific points; but I haven't watched the episode in like a month! :lol:

Ahhh actually him and Jackie had a competition and Jackie lost and had to wear the Swami hat. Otherwise he had worn the Swami hat in a previous episode just goofing around with Sara.

Talking of hats I love his hat. The way he rolls it up his arm and on to his head. It's like HAWT!! Why does he have to be so sexy and then we can't have him ?!?!?

Do you ever think any of us will meet a man like him?!

Jackie was the fingerprint tech until S5 then she disapeared.
Her name is spelled diffrently though.

I have not seen the so talked episode where Greg kills the guy, but I feel sorry for him (not the guy, I feel sorry for Greg :p) I know he wouldn't have wanted to kill anybody, he is so peaceful. I am happy to know that other CSI's showed concern about him. He is definitely the team's little boy, that's one of the cutest things in him!

By the way, someone mentioned "Play with Fire"?! I watched it three times yesterday! It's so amazing! I love when he is standing there in the floor..Let me guess, you already knew this?! :p Sorry, but had to mention it...

Toots said:
Dizzney said:
Still loved him saying that to Hodges. Been waiting for that for about 3 years now. :lol:

I am not a violent person - honest, but the next step for Greg (and the icing on the cake for me) would be for him to deck Hodges the next time Hodges makes a snarky remark to Greg. I think I'd actually enjoy that, except it might mean a suspension for Greg, and I definitely wouldn't want to see that part.

By the way, for those of us who love to watch old CSI episodes on Spike TV, the episode "Play with Fire" will air next Wednesday, April 18th.

The episode following that one is the one where Grissom notices Greg's hands shaking as an after-effect of the bombing. And that episode has several of the cutest Greg looks in the history of the show. I can't wait. :cool:

Greg decking Hodges would be at little out of character for him but funny as hell. Greg isn't really violent but even he can only be pushed so far.

Wonder how much trouble he'd get into if that happened.

I'm sure everybody on the team has wanted to at some point.
Also makes me wonder if Hodges would be pissed at him or just scared of him that happened.

CSI_Dani said:
I have not seen the so talked episode where Greg kills the guy, but I feel sorry for him (not the guy, I feel sorry for Greg :p) I know he wouldn't have wanted to kill anybody, he is so peaceful.

In Post Mortem, he said he wished that DJ just ran away. It showed that he really didn't mean to do it. And when he was in the hospital {back in Fannysmackin'}, he asked Grissom how DJ was doing. He also was concern in DJ's condition... Greg is such a nice guy.. (that's what i love about him :D )

Jackie was the fingerprint tech until S5 then she disapeared.
Her name is spelled diffrently though.

Thanks... ;)

That episode, Post Mortem, reairs here this week. I really did like that episode because Eric was great in it, just showing his emotions.

I agree. ;) He was really good in that episode. The expressions in his face was really good. :) When he was listening and while he was looking at that guy in the jury (i hate him by the way :mad:)...
I was really impress with his acting. And I also like the way he looks at Aaron.. :D

Yeah, I've saod this before but Eric conveys so much emotion with just his eyes in Post Mortem, he mademy heart go out to Greg. The guy in the jury I agree, I wanted to smack him in the mouth a few times.

Yeah.. When i was watching the episode and if Greg is in a scene, I always look at his eyes. It's like his speaking or reaching out to the people through his eyes. Oh! I just love him in that episode (well, i love him in all the episodes that he's in). When that guy in the jury asked Doc Robbins something and he answered "Homicide", i like the look on Greg's face. I felt sorry for him when he told Sofia that he wanted to sleep again. He probably has nightmares at night. :(

And that guy in the jury, i just hate him. I remember screaming at the tv "Shut up!" everytime he'll say something. And i don't like the way he looks at Greg. :mad:

Greg is like the best guy ever.
I can just see Greg kicking Hodges ass and accidently kills him lmfao. Then Alexx does autopsey. Cause of death, total sexiness and a dirtly glare ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back