"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know that we are going to have Greg normal again after everything that happened to him (even though in everything I have seen so far, Greg does not have any problem, like this serious one *cries* I WANT SEASON 7)

I don't know that pens-in-the-nose scene...Must be funny! :lol:

I didn't know he was on the People list...Well, not that I couldn't have imagined it. Yay for him! Nice photo, by the way ;)

CSI_Dani said:
I don't know that pens-in-the-nose scene...Must be funny! :lol:

I just the clip in youtube as "random greg sanders moments" or something.. It reallly is cute!! :lol: Well, he always is! ;)

It was not People magazine, it is a magazine called Paper. Although he should be on the People magazine list too.

I like how he says he always remembers to wash his sheets now. :lol:

Hey guys i know which clip you mean luvincsi i love that one too its from series 2 episode Slaves of Las Vegas. Whats hes doing basically is he is demonstrating how the mask (worn by one of the submissives who used to work for Lady Heather) had two straws in the nostral area to breath through.

Why he couldn't have just said that I don't know but hey thats what makes Greg Greg and why we love him :D

That is so true, him doing that goofy stuff is why we all fell in love with him in the first place. :)

And more dirty Greg, thats the best kind. Dirt, garbage and marinara sauce... mmmmmmmmm..... he looks good no matter what.

and who can forget the *kiss my ...* to hodges...more attitude is a good thing for greggo with all that he went throught this season

Thanks for the info SwamiCSIaholic! :D I definitely had not seen that epi yet. :( And I also think Grissom said something that made him laugh and e imitates cracking a whip. Grissom just looked at him and Greg stopped smiling. I like that look on hs face. :lol: (Hope you guys can understand what I mean though) How I wish I could see the epi and I also want to see that "Kiss my Ass" seen to Hodges. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back