"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you can try in Youtube, SwamiCSIaholic... ;)
I want to see that scene too.. But i'll just wait for the episode to be shown here because I don't want to be spoiled. :)

^^It's definitely difficult to not want to watch scenes like this one. For those who are out of the USA, those who get the episodes with delay (I know what I am talking about *makes sad face*), and are here in the forum, it's not easy. Because even if we don't want to be spoiled, we end up being anyway. Not that it is too bad. I can live with it, considering how great it is to be here :) But I prefer not watching the scenes until watching the entire episode. Even though I know what is going to happen, it's always good to see and hear it. But sometimes it's hard for me, I can be patient, but not always :p

I dreamt with Eric last night, but I don't remember exactly what happened. I just know he was there. And he was cute as always :rolleyes: I think it was the first time I dreamt with him. In fact, I think it was the first time I dreamt with anyone from CSI:LV. I am not sure, but whatever...

:lol: Well, I am very impatient too.. :D Believe it or not.

My mom's friend gave my mom a dvd with episodes from 1-19 so i think until BIG SHOTS.. (correct me if i'm wrong.) So, I don't need to wait for the episodes to be shown here anymore. (Leaving Las Vegas will be shown next week.. ;) ) Too bad Lab Rats isn't included. I guess I really have to wait for it to be shown here to see the "kiss my ass" scene ... or I can just get a sneak preview from YOUTUBE.. :D ;)

CSI_Dani said:
Because even if we don't want to be spoiled, we end up being anyway.

That's true.. :D I end up being curious. So, I ask then i get spoiled. But it's okay... I kind of like knowing things before my friends do. :lol: But of course, I also want to be surprise like everybody else.. Im confuse right now.. :confused: :lol: ;)

Woops! Sorry for double posting.. :(

I remembered another cute Greg moment..
I forgot the episode but it was when Greg put (i think it were) pens in his nose.. :lol: Hilarious and adorable.. :D

I haven't too. I just saw a clip of it.. :lol:
I like it in Loco Motive when Greg was acting out his theory. That was cute! :D

he was acted out in his theory?? hmm i dunno abt it well i guess i need to watch that episode again... I will do anything for Eric!!! :lol: :lol: jk

hehehe... :lol:
When he was saying maybe the guy was high and passes out and fell on that metal thingy where the man was killed and found.
Is that called theory? Well.. acted out on his speculation (opinion based on incomplete information).. :D :lol:

Yeah that was a cute scene. I have a feeling now that the Demetrius James stuff seems to be behind him, we will see Greg more back to his normal self...that being the funnier Greg.

I know this is way old news now, but I just went, looked for and found the old 2006 Beautiful People list from Paper Magazine and just felt the need to post the link here. It's always good to read something about both Greg and Eric in the media. Besides, the picture is just... *drool* Reoccuring desktop image to me, that one. And I love Eric's quote. Anyway, without further ado: Beautiful People 2006 - Eric Szmanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back