"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

That's somehow weird...a huge crush on a house...Oo

But I also like it. Though I think there could be some more stuff in the bathroom...^^ Looks so empty. :D

I'm not online this evening...so we'll have to hurry that I can see it this very day.^^ No spamming though! :D

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Eric does have a nice house, but I'm more in love with who's in the house than the house itself! Don't think he has a girlfreind, in TV Guide last summer he said he was single but the door is always open. *I'm knocking*

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm knocking right there with ya, Wojo. I rather have him than his house too.

About him smoking, I heard somewhere that he quit. Not sure it is true though. I really hope it is.

4. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I wonder what his house looks like actually. But of course, I don't have a crush on his house. :D

I was surprised to know that he smokes. :eek: But I also hope it's true that he quitted smoking. If it is *crosses fingers*, that's very good to know and I am happy. :) ;) Hurray Eric! :)

5. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

So he has a nice house? Hmm, didn't know you knew his house :p Whatever. But I am with you all: the content, more specifically, HIMSELF, is the really important thing, though. :)

About the smoking thing. Maybe that was a one-time thing...Or maybe not. Well, I obviously would prefer that he was not a smoker, but anyway, we all know that it is very difficult to quit (not by personal experience, but still :p) and if he was able to do it, then that's good ;)

6. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Just thought I'd pay a visit and wish Greg Sanders a happy belated 32nd birthday. I wonder what Greg got up to this year. The team wanted to get him one of those fantasy trips last year...

7. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

well i have a crush on his house but i LOVE him than his house..hehe..well i think i better knock on the door to his heart :lol: :lol: :lol: hey no harm in dreaming...but then i live in Singapore..Darn..i really wanna move with him :lol: :lol: no harm in dreaming again :D

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

That's really cute Naz! And yeah there's no harm in daydreaming. :)

Is it Greg's birthday today? *slaps myself* Oh my! :eek: Happy Birthday Greggo! *gives Greg a cake* I can't believe his 32.. He looks way younger than 32. :D

9. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

huh? i thought its 7 july? is it me or is it the time and the date?? well yeah i thought he's 20 smth or less...

like the old ppl say...once u grow old ur face will look old..when you grow old but ur face look young, ure one handsome son of a bi*** well thats what my father say :lol: :lol:

10. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Greg's birthday is 5 May. Eric's birthday is the 24 July... Greg's older than Eric. :p

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The new thread for this one will be up sometime today, if this by passes the 1000th mark don't worry about it. ;)

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The Eric/Greg -Leggo our Greggo #10 is now up! You will find it here. New thread 10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.