"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo said:
I'd like to see Greg lying in bed and then having a nightmare. He'd sit up shirtless, all sweaty, and breathing heavily...yeah that would be hot. Then he'd get out of bed and show off his boxers and go get himself a cold drink... :D :D

Oh yeah, going to have great dreams tonight, haha :lol:

GunsNRoses259 said:
Wojo said:
I'd like to see Greg lying in bed and then having a nightmare. He'd sit up shirtless, all sweaty, and breathing heavily...yeah that would be hot. Then he'd get out of bed and show off his boxers and go get himself a cold drink... :D :D

Oh yeah, going to have great dreams tonight, haha :lol:

Took the words right out of my mouth... :D :devil: Seriously, why don't the writers just come to us for ideas for what to do with Greg on the show? :p

They should really, because that scene is totally plausible after what happened, I've been thinking about that, him having nightmares..and you know it would so fit in with the storyline, keeping a cool front during work, but when he's asleep, his subconscious comes alive.

CSIangel17 said:
Hollie you're not weird, i would probably do the same :lol: But i was having a conversation with my friend yesterday and he was trying to guess who i thought the hottest celebrity guy was (eric szmanda :D) and he couldnt name him and when I said Eric Szmanda, he was like 'whos that?' too. How can people not know him?
Me too... My friends always ask "Who's that?" and I always have to add with "The guy from CSI" for them to understand what I was saying :rolleyes:

Then there's one thing that bugs me a bit. One time my friend came over and I was watching CSI. She pointed at Nick, "He's cute. Is that Greg who you always talk about?" :rolleyes: I was like, NOOOO!!!! And when I show her Greg, she just said "Oh." :rolleyes: :( *desperate sigh*
Really, how could people not see how gorgeous/wonderful/perfect this guy is??

Boxers or briefs? Boxers, definitelly. I can't imagine him with briefs... I wonder if his boxers are as bright/crazy patterned as his shirts? :lol:

Wojo, thank you for putting that GREAT image in my head :devil: :devil: *starts voddooing the writers to follow Wojo's idea* Shirtless... shirtless... boxers... boxers... hot and sweaty Greg... :devil: :lol: :devil:

Sorry, but I just have to say that I'm not liking where the conversation on this thread has gone to. Yes Eric/Greg is cute, and I realize that the whole boxer vs. briefs discussion is all done in fun, but it's getting a little much. We're turning him into a sex object here. Not to come down all serious and judgmental, but I feel that as fans we're not showing Eric much respect by letting our conversation about him descend to this level. Can we get back to what a great actor he is, especially with serious episodes like "Post Mordem" coming up? Or if we want to celebrate his cuteness, do it in a way that is not degrading to him or to us. Thanks, I'll get off my soapbox now.

What I really want to know, seeing that it's obvious that what happened has effected him, is it effecting his sleep in so much that he is he having nightmares, is what he shows in work totally different than what happens after work, when he's alone? Will they show that in Post Mortem (according to one of the spoilers--and no I won't post a spoiler here so don't worry-he does talk to someone about his inability to do something, or it's effecting something), so I'm wondering if they'll show just HOW much it's effecting him.

Toots said:
Greg and boxers vs briefs has been discussed before; anway, I'm positive that Greg is a boxer wearer because Greg would probably wear what Eric wears, and I've seen pictures of Eric from the movie he made called (okay, I forgot what it was called), but he was wearing boxers because the top of them were showing above his bluejeans.
Would that movie be True Vinyl?

And yes, Eric is an amazing actor. And I don't think we're trying to make him into a sex object. It's just the fact that he's sooo GORGEOUS! :D

Speaking of movies, acording to EricSzmandaWeb Eric's movie Little Athens comes out today on DVD.

Hey Spike re-aired the first four episodes of the first season and it's so cool to see everyone back in the good 'ol days... It's amazing how much Greg/Eric has grown!! He looks so young and adorable!! I forgot how much I love that ice cream scene in 'Pledging Mr. Johnson'... :)

I know, lately they've been showing 3 or 4 epi's a night..seriously, just looking at those epi's compared to now, he really has grown so much, but he went from being what about 24 to 31..that's when people really change the most..I like to watch my Season 1 dvd's sometimes to just look back, and that Ice Cream scene..Ben and Jerry's, and I remember that off the top of my head. :)

One of my favorite "young" Greg scenes is back in the show's first season when Greg was helping Nick process Nick's hooker friend's sheer blouse for spit trace. He was just adorable when he asked Nick if he could meet her, and Nick responded with a firm "no". Greg looks so great in a pair of bluejeans, and he looked especially cute in that episode.

I was watching some video clips of Greggo and I just need some questions answered. I was so heartbroken when I saw Greg got severely beaten up and Sara was over him telling him "she came just for him." What happened? Did he make it through the episdoe? Is he still on the show? Someone spill!!!!

I am begging for someone to answer this post. I will be eternally grateful when these questions are answered.

Thank you.

It was from Fannysmackin', I'd get into more details but I'm afraid they would be considered spoilers, but he was beaten by a gang of punks that beat tourists up and even locals for fun, he came across a beating, he tried to help the man, he got pulled out of the Denali, he was beaten badly, but he survived, he's okay, and actually this week is the inquest into something that happened when he pulled up to the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back