"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Never for a second I doubt your word, speakerset ;)

He does look good... And I can so feel your pain. I'm not registered in any image sites too :( So glad I could see the pics now, thanks to seabird...

Anyway, I was wondering... does Eric has a pet in real life? I saw a really cute pic of him with a dog, I was thinking it could be his, but never know for sure...

hello everyone, be back again from hospital :(

thanx for the pics of Eric in suit, he is always such a cutie in it :D

yes, Silhouette, Eric has a golden retriever named DAX

dax & eric

Try to find bigger pics for the MT&R event of 30.10.2006 but the only one i found have this awful logo on them :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mtr 1

mtr 2

Speakerset = yes, thanks dear.
progressive and degenerative disease so... i have the habit of hospital... don't worry, i'm okay been here. Sharing my passion with so many other ones is the best remedy...

er... about the pics of my last message, should i let them in this thread as an answer to Seabird or should i put them in the pic thread too?

Being around so many great people is a wonderful remedy!!

And I'd say leave the pic here, only because it was an answer to a question here, but that's just my opinion.

Gah! *headdesk* I totally missed 'Fannysmackin' and I feel so deprived! Waaaah! *wails* :( :( :( And I've been looking forward to seeing Greg in action too. Anyone know of a way I can watch the episode somehow??

Miko you can leave the pics this time but in the future posting them in the pic thread and then linking to it or just saying you can find the answer in the picture thread would be better. :)

Oh my God-- I found myself crying in Fannysmackin', Greg was so brave. He got hurt trying to save someone else' life. It broke my heart even more when he told Grissom that he couldn't tell his parents. That was so touching.

I hope that he's enjoying his Mexican food. :D

Thanks for the info again, guys! I figured Greg might like a variety of foods. That's great! :D

*runs off to hunt down some Greggo Fannysmackin* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back