"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how we're talking about Greg's eating habits. It's one of my awkward habits to watch what other people eat, and not myself. I think Greg has good eating habits though. He seems to be healthy, just by appearance, and he seems to like taking good care of himself.

Welcome back, Miko! I liked the picture of Eric with his dog. It's one of my favorite pictures.

I posted pics from Thursdays epi on the pic thread...

I think Eric must be eating heathier too, and/or working out. He is much leaner latly.

Wow I haven't post in a while, not since thread eight. =O
Sorry I dissappeared for awhile.

Wojo said:
I think Eric must be eating heathier too, and/or working out. He is much leaner latly.
Yeah I noticed that too. Not like I'm saying he is/was fat or anything. Cause he's not and never ever was.

Teehee. In french class the other day, we had this powerpoint where we had to guess who the celebrity was, only using clues in french. And the week before my french teacher had given us index cars in which we had to write our favorite celebrities on. So of course I wrote Eric Szmanda on top with big bold letter and stars, and arrows and such. So yeah... on the powerpoint she showed the clues and I was spazzing out a raising my hand and waving it like crazy. And then it showed his picture and... yeha i freaked out. And Like no one else in my class knew who it was. And my friends were making fun of me. Then I started laughing so hard I was crying. Haha i'm a spaz!

And Fannysmackin made we cry. I was so upset. But yet I downloaded it onto my i-pod. Haha. So I watch it a lot, and cry. The part that bothers me the most is when they zoom up on his face as he's losing conscienceness and his eye roll back into his head...and all the blood...*cries* :(

Fannysmackin' upset me as well, and yet, I still watch the tape, watch it on onDemand and bought it off of iTunes for my vid ipod--one of the best inventions of all time--so I totally understand.

You can tell he's leaner, look at him in Season 5 and say Burn Out, his face is thinner..but pretty much everyone's face does thin out when they get older, even just a few years, especially men, it changes from almost that sort of baby face to a more--the best way I can describe it is--an adult one.

Sometimes the face leans out if they are in good shape. It seems Eric is. I really wish we get to see his new body on CSI. How bout another shower scene? Or "It's your turn to swim in the pool for evidenc" type thing, (Nick & Warrick has had to swim so Greg should too) or even changing in the locker room. He could change his pants too, so we could see his legs, I bet he has nice legs.

So what do you think: Boxers or Briefs? My vote - boxers :)

destiny = thanks for answering me about pics

crmscnnvstgtr101 = thnaks for welcoming me! that's very nice :)

wojo = i would go for "boxers" :D

Boxers. Most definately. Boxers are hotter. Though I wouldn't care if he was in briefs either... :devil:

Okay, maybe I did look a little close at the pics from the MTR event, and it looked like there was a line across his thigh in one so..I'd go for boxer briefs..but between the briefs and the boxers..Boxers, love guys that wear boxers.

Oh I wasn't saying he wasn't in good shape, he definitely is leaner this season, look at season 5 and now, but I think between being leaner and a couple of years older it really does do that to the face. I remember Jorja saying..and this was jokingly, that they were all working out so they could show more skin to compete with Grey's.

But I vote for another shower scene, yes, absolutely, how about the morning of the inquest, thinking about it in the shower or something, or one scene showing that he can't sleep, or like you said, it's got to be his turn for the pool duty, Warrick and Nick have already done it..Grissom won't, he's the boss and doesn't have to, that leaves Greg. :)

ITA boxers are hotter, but i can see Greg having some briefs too as well as boxers, i dont know why tho :lol:

Hollie you're not weird, i would probably do the same :lol: But i was having a conversation with my friend yesterday and he was trying to guess who i thought the hottest celebrity guy was (eric szmanda :D) and he couldnt name him and when I said Eric Szmanda, he was like 'whos that?' too. How can people not know him?

The world needs to be educated in Greg/Eric :lol: :D

I'd like to see Greg lying in bed and then having a nightmare. He'd sit up shirtless, all sweaty, and breathing heavily...yeah that would be hot. Then he'd get out of bed and show off his boxers and go get himself a cold drink... :D :D

Greg and boxers vs briefs has been discussed before; anway, I'm positive that Greg is a boxer wearer because Greg would probably wear what Eric wears, and I've seen pictures of Eric from the movie he made called (okay, I forgot what it was called), but he was wearing boxers because the top of them were showing above his bluejeans.

That made sense in my mind, but looks strange in print.

Unless they plan on showing the underwear I'm pretty sure the characters would wear what the actor would. That movie, I know the one you are talking about, and yes, it was boxers.

so yes, I agree, boxers. Just have to love a man in boxers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back