"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the Hawaiian coffee that's forty dollars a pound.

Oh and Ben and Jerry's ice cream too..that was in one of the epi's, I recognize the container, they have very distintive containers.

Right, thanks. Hawaiian coffee... can't forget that, can we? :lol:

I love Ben and Jerry's ice cream! Was there any particular flavor ice cream he liked the best? Or do we even know that info? :confused:

I'm not sure they mentioned the flavor, I think he offered to share, but not that the flavor was mentioned, it was in the break room.

And yes, he was eating one of those "Cup o' Noodles" in The Hunger Artist.

Just a heads up, there are pics of Eric from the MTR event honoring Jerry and Les, he's got on a pinstripe suit..and looking very very good. I didn't see him on the entertainment shows when they covered the event though, but there are pics.

*assumes Mr. Burn's devious pose*

Heheheheeee.... EXCELLENT!! :devil: :lol:

Thanks so much for the help, guys! I appreciate it!

Oh, and Happy Birthday, eszmanda_luver! :D

Happy Birthday, luver! Have a great day.

I've only recently got really into LV and Greg is quickly becoming my favorite character. I love his quirkiness and his cute face doesn't hurt either. I swear; my heart broke for him in Fannysmackin'. I was whimpering and half-covering my eyes during the scene in the alley when the guy jumped his car! :'(

In KKBB Greg lite up at the mention of shrimp salad, so we knew he likes that. In the episode he was eating tuna as well.In FannySmakin Sara said she was going to get him some mexican food.

Can someone provide a link to these Eric pics? thanks

I remember the shrimp sald..only because I love shrimp salad and felt his pain on seeing it go away. :) But it did go those who would appreciate it as well.

The pics are up at Getty Images just search on his name.

Shrimp salad! Greggo's so cute in that scene :D

kissmesweet said:
Oh yeah, shrimp salad. That was so cute. :D I just wanna hug him and kiss him!
Don't we all? ;)

I was gonna mention shrimp salad but someone beat me to it :) Oh, and about the instant noodle, he used to eat that in college. I think he mentioned that to Nick.

Anyway, I just watched S3, 'Inside The Box', there's a little scene of all the CSI eating together around a table. Greg waving an empty box. I think it's Chinese food... Looks like Warrick was eating dim sum :lol:
So I guess it's safe to say he does love and eat a wide range of food :D

Hmm talking about Greg eating ice cream in Pledging Mr. Johnson ... doesn't that make you wish to be the spoon? ;) :devil: :lol:

Happy birthday, eszmanda_luver!! :D

I've found these pics of Eric from the MTR event honoring Les Moonves and Jerry Bruckheimer:

mtr1.jpg

mtr2.jpg

mtr3.jpg

Thank you so much, I'm not registered at the image sites so I could only see the small ones or the water marked ones, so I totally appreciate that.

See, I told you guys how good he looked in that pinstripe suit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back