"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo, thank you for the definition of FannySmackin' and thank you for the welcome, luvincsi :)

Oh, and it seems that I am not the only one new here. Welcome gsrLOVE and Greg_is_da_best!

About his hairstyles, well, I think is great to see how they changed as Greg changed, too. I like them both, but I think I prefer the natural and more serious look. Or not :confused: Maybe I just can't decide...But I guess the serious one fits him better, at least now. It's not just the lab rat, it's a real CSI, and has proved that he is good enough for that, and that he knows how to act. I actually don't think it would be that credible a CSI with a teenager look :rolleyes: Well, not that I would mind that if I ever get to be with a CSI for any reason (well, being with one usually doesn't mean something really good, but anyway...) he looked as Greg, either in season 1 or 6 :p Is it me or not all real police officers and CSI's look as good as the ones in Tv?! :lol:

Been gone too long what have I missed?

My birthday tomorrow..... arrrggghhhh it's scary........

GREGGO IS IN MY BEDDO

Oh my gosh that was random

But

I do wish he was ;) ;)

CSI_Dani said:
Is it me or not all real police officers and CSI's look as good as the ones in Tv?! :lol:

hahaha.. :lol:
that one made me smile..

GREGGO IS IN MY BEDDO

that one made me smile too.. :)

hey RyanAddict!
its your bday tomorrow??
well, Advance Happy Birthday..
*sings happy birthday*

Happy Birthday RyanAddict! :D

What is Eric's/Greg's REAL hair colour? I was wondering weather it was brown or some other colour!!

He is STILL the best!! ;)

Speck to u soon! :lol :cool:

Thanks guys... BUT... it's on friday 13th...... ah damn.

HIS HAIR IS LIKE THE BEST!! I don't care what colour it is it's b-e-a-utiful!!!

I was listening to Nelly Furtado's song ' Good things come to and end ' or whatever and well I fell asleep and my dream took me to a place. And then. Eric was shot and died. Guys. I woke up crying. Arrgghhh I was like ' OH NOOOOOOOOO '

that's not a dream.. THAT'S A NIGHTMARE! :eek:
no, no... :rolleyes: that's WORSE THAN A NIGHTMARE! :eek:
if i had a dream like that id probably cry too.. :(

hey its April 13 so Happy Birthday RyanAddict have fun on your birthday!!
oh yeah.. it is friday the 13th! :p
honestly.. i didnt know! :confused: :D :lol:

okay..
you're right RyanAddict!! :)
hehehe.. :lol: i dont really believe that a person will have bad luck during friday the 13th.. i mean. it never happened to me.. i broke a mirror today and my friend told me ill have bad luck for 7 years.. :rolleyes: i mean.. come on!! i think believing in things like that is like believing in the tooth fairy. (but i still believe in tooth fairy.. heehee! :lol: )

[is it just me or is that off the topic?? :D :D]

did greg ever had a crush on Mia?? :confused:
i kind of miss that part in csi.. ;)

Whhha I'm only away for a bit and look at all the new people welcome to CSI Dani, gsrLOVE, greg is da best anyone else? Welcome guys, make yourselves at home and hope you like it here :)

Wojo Good, I'm glad that theres more Greg to come and thanks for telling me I mean the last two episodes we had both only had him in 1 scene :(

And last but certianly not least RyanAddict *sings* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, I would have gotten you Greggo but could quite afford him :lol: so instead have a big hug *big hug* and I've left you something in the pic thread just for you :) Also can't belive your B.Day is on Friday the 13th i'm soooo jelous, 13 is my lucky number and I always get good luck on Friday the 13th.

Eric real hair color is brown, like in the epoisode Snakes. According to the commentary on the DVD for that episode.

snakes1.jpg

Happy Birthday RyanAddict ,mines tomorrow!

You know Wojo, I think it's what he has now, It's a different color than in that picture, and for 2 years now he has the same color...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back