"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The episode is..... Leaving Las Vegas and there was only one shot of him..... I will kill the directors..... now..... HAHAHAHAHA MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh from this season, yeah that was one of those eps where he only had a few seconds of airtime on it.

If anyone dosn't know yet, I have posted several screen caps from Big Shots on the pic thread.

Welcome to the thred luvincsi great name :) have some shrimp salad :)lol:I love that episode) and make yourself at home . Ummm myfavorite Greg moments well ..... *thinks* I love his funny one liners like when Catherine asks what the tape is for and he says'The evidence wan't cooperating so I stuck it to them ' :lol: I can't remeber what episode thats from though :confused:, all the moments you mentioned are great and the dummy in Big Middle and wow there are so many great Greggo moments but a favorite of mine has to be the Swami moment in Abra Cadabra because Swami is my nickname (hence my screenname) :D

RyanAddict grrrrr I know :mad: what was with that episode, but at least it was a cute sceen, still I think i'll join you in killing the directors.

Oh and thanks for those pics Wojo I've stolen all of them from the pic thred :)

Incase I don't get online tommorow Happy Eater guys !!! I hope the Easter Bunny gets you lots of Chocolate and possibly Greg too :)

I loved in "Rashorama" when he said "Those weren't just miracle bras, they were creating 4 wonders of the world." :lol: One of my favorite lines from him.

Swami moments were great too.

I have so many fave Greg moments but right now I think the scene in Big Shots between him and Mrs James tops my list. I was so glad to see Greg finally let loose a little bit and say what was on his mind. Standing up for himself was HOT and he looked hot doing it.

I actully cheered him on -"Yeah! You tell her Greg!!"

Yeah, That was one of the best scenes he's done. I don't remember him actually doing something like that before. It was great to see him finally stand up for himself but he didn't go overboard either. he wasn't like screaming at her or anything.

that's proably the closest he's come to really losing his temper and I';m sure had any one else been in his postion they would've crossed a line and gotten into a LOT of trouble.

Yes I agree, I have never seen him get like he did with Ms. James, but it was great. He handled it so well and very adult.

thanks for the welcome and thanks for answering my question.. ;) :D
i also like him in rashomama.. :lol:

in the other thread they said Big Shot is a nice Greg-Episode..
too bad it'll take a long time before i could watch it. :(
i need to watch 10 (or 9?) episodes before i could watch it..
huhuhuhuhu... :(

when i remember those greg moments..
i kinda miss the crazy-fun side of Greg like doing a crazy dance..
but he is not in the lab anymore..
i really like that he is more mature now but sometimes i look at him and see a younger grissom.. :confused:

I know what you mean luvincsi he has grown up and martured so much from lab to field but theres still moments of his old self everynow and then its like he's still the same fun loving, goofy Greg Sanders just in a smater jacket and less insane haircut :lol:

I think now that the case and stuff with the James family is basically over, I think we will start to see a bit more of his humorous side come out again. But overall I love his character now mostly because of he is still the same guy, just more mature, dresses better and the hair is not as crazy, like Swami said. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back