"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also agree... I really don't care what orientation he is, it doesn't make him any less hot! :D

dancingqueen said:
i thought that scene was hilarious! "I hope I find a wee-ner"... and that's why I heart Greg ;)

Haha!! I know, just like Grissom that took me a second to figure out exactly what he said and then I cracked up! :p :lol:

Hot isn't even the word..Hot plus adorable..really is there a word that properly describes that?? :)

His scene may have been small, but like always, he made the most of it..and it was a nice lighter moment too.

My apologies. Not to drag up the subject again, since everyone wants to drop it, but I just want to say that my question about Eric having a girlfriend in real life was NOT an attempt to label him as gay or bisexual. In Part #8 I had out of curioslty asked if anyone knew if he had a girlfriend, and someone replied that they thought he was currently not dating anyone. I then found this other forum where back in July someone claimed they saw him with a girlfriend. I thought I'd share it in case anyone else was wondering and to check if the info was indeed accurate. I didn't think it was an unreasonable question at the time, and I'm sorry it got taken to this level.

labgeekluvr , don't worry. it was a legit question and I am sorry it got to this level too. Eric keeps his private like just that -private. He has been phtographed with women in the past but whether he is seeing anyone now is unknown. The recent TV guide article (Aug 7-11 2006) seemed to suggest he is not seeing anyone.
Don't worry.

Hey everyone! *waves* :D Long time no see, but congrats on the new thread! :D

I have a question. I don't know Greg that well, but does anybody know what his favorite band is? Or if there isn't just one, which one do you think he'd listen to the most? I'm most interested in the band that Greg himself would be a fan enough to buy their t-shirt at a concert or something and then wear it constantly b/c it's his favorite. Thanks! :D

For Greg, the character, I'd go with Marilyn Manson, we've seen him pretending to play the drums to one of his songs..when Grissom and Catherine walked in on him. But in general, when he did play music, it was more Marilyn, Hole, and then he asked if he could play Black Flag.

And Eric is a friend of Marilyn's as well.

Also in Stalker he told Warrich he thought Pink was hot. So maybe he likes her music too. I think Greg is like most people and has a variety of music tastes.

I was just in LA, and I went to the CBS studios. I could have sworn I say Eric, but my eye could have been playing tricks on me bacause i wanted to see him so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back