Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

Raymond fans, I have sad news :( I was just on fanfiction.net and I found a very rude fanfic of Raymond.It makes me sad to knew people would be so rude :(

Don't fret about that, whoever it was just has NO class. I go by what it is. Our goddess of CSI Carol Mendelsohn chose him from many candidates, "he was at the top of our dream list" and that he's now in his 3rd season and also as the creator of CSI Anthony Zuiker [who's back on the writing staff] said recently [it's on our files news] that "worldwide 73.8 fans watch CSI & the e-mail I got about "we get thousands of letters per week praising him" so I go by that:thumbsup: Here's a site about the movie he's filming now "Contagion" he's a busy guy:eek:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1598778

Some caps of Dr. Ray & friends from various episodes
cheer.gif

BLOOD MOON

BETTER OFF DEAD

SQWEEGEL

Here is another part of a review that gives Raymond some nice praise :)

"Langston’s calm presence and curious nature does bring something to the show, and even if it’s not the same kind of energy team leader Grissom brought, it’s still a welcome addition."

Here is another part of a review that gives Raymond some nice praise :)

"Langston’s calm presence and curious nature does bring something to the show, and even if it’s not the same kind of energy team leader Grissom brought, it’s still a welcome addition."

NICE, & true thank's for sharing:bolian:

From last night's re-run "Better Off Dead" poor Roscoe. Ray and Sara worked wll together on this one.. Good vibes~ "You don't have to die today"

RAY AND SARA

DOWNTOWN

RAY..SARA..BRASS

He does in fact have a good-looking wife and children:bolian: I've got some photos of him last minute Xmas shopping in Beverly Hills, [will post them tomorrow, after I download them], for now some CSI caps
141aj.gif

RAY..NICK..GREG

BLOOD MOON

This special will be aired tonight on CBS @ 9:00 p.m. the Kennedy Center Honors Merle Haggard, Jerry Herman, Bill T. Jones, PAUL McCARTNEY, and Oprah Winfrey are the honorees at the 33rd annual celebration hosted by Caroline Kennedy and our man LF and wife were invited to this extravaganza
weehee.gif

LAURENCE AND WIFE GINA

Last edited:
Back