Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

Hey everyone, I just got this. I hope you like it.:bolian: Idid

"Thurgood" Laurence Fishburne's acclaimed one-man play about the
African-American Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall,
will air on HBO."Thurgood" will debut on Feb. 7,as part of Black History Month.Fishburne has been nominated for a Tony for this role.

I got this from GSR forever love, on their news page so credit to them :)

Oh sorry :( I didn't see it. I don't always check before posting

Ah heck, not to worry we all do this at one time or another..;)My daughter has HBO, so I'm going to force her to let me watch it with them:borg:

LARRY AND WIFE It looks like he's got a cup w/ the McDonalds logo on it:lol: And ya' think he got his black leather jacket at Walmart?:rolleyes:

Some caps from "A Kiss Before Frying"
3d-souffle-coeur.gif

RAY AND CATH

CATH..HODGES..RAY

CATH..RAY..JELLO MAN

Courtesy of margamania~

Some caps of Ray in last nights repeat of "SQWEEGEL", he was on top of his game in this one. How he figured out the name, and came up with "I am no one", and by all appearances, he will return, beings he slipped away. Strange, creepy, slippery, slimy character. Good episode.
clap.gif

RAY AND NICK

NICK..CATH..GREG..RAY

Last edited:
I was noticing last night while posting some old caps in the Ward that Ray used to wear glasses on the show! I had totally forgotten that! :lol: They made him look so much more "newbie", and made the character more endearing to me. From what I can tell from looking at caps, he wore them through the end of Season 9 and then no more. Too bad. I liked them on him. :)

WOW, your right, although he does take them off and on, now, whether he didn't want to wear them all the time, or the writers didn't want him too. He did look more like the Doctor that he is and very professional. I don't know if LF wears them in real life, I've never seen him with them on except sunglasses. A new project for me, do find some of him w/ glasses in S/10-11
weehee.gif

BLOOD MOON

Some icons I made for a challenge when Ray was the theme, way back then. :) With glasses! :lol:

fishday1.jpg
fishburnebadge2.jpg
fishburne4.jpg

fishgris.jpg

Back