Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

A cute photo of Laurence kissing his wife.. AHHH
LoveHearts.gif

LARRY AND GINA

I hope that maybe LF's wife will be his wife on CSI, He stated a while back that he "hoped this would happen" so maybe it will. She was in an episdoe in S/4 "XX" so not a far stretch. They did meet on the film "The Matrix"
Cheering.gif

LARRY AND GINA

Your so welcome Gsriscool:bolian: I wanted to post this and have on the "spoiler" thread, I in my travels and talking with family, friends, neighbors, and strangers as well, have gotten so much positive feedback about this character Langston, that I figured it was time to let the folks at CBS know. I wrote them a letter. I didn't hear back for a while, then I did. I am honored, thrilled to say the least. So in part they said, [and due to privacy and being discreet I don't want to plaster the person who sent this to me on a public forum]

We get thousands of letters weekly praising Laurence Fishburne & his popularity on CSI. We are glad to have him on the show, & glad you glad. Thank's for touching base with us:thumbsup:Cool, Huh?

A brand new photo of LF and his wife Gina at the Kennedy Center Awards Show in Washington D.C. this past weekend Dec. 2, honoring Oprah, Paul McCartney and others. It showed a clip on TV, and the president and first lady on were also in attendance:thumbsup:It will be televised on Dec. 28th~

LOOKING SPIFFY

Here's a YouTube video, with Laurence with a clip in his debut "19 Down" "Hi I'm Dr. Raymond Langston", with creepy Nate Haskell, and Nick "your not required to wear a tie":lol: and others on CSI, showing his remarkable acting chops for the 1st time. It is from a ways back, but for those who haven't seen it.. worth a look
pompom.gif

LAURENCE TALKING

Last edited:
I remember that with Raymond dressed to the nines when he was at the crime scene. It was funny to see when his tie ended up on the body. He learned his lesson though of now wherein any thing at a crime scene your not prepared to lose :)

An analysis from this web-site on Why fans like him~
3d-souffle-coeur.gif

"He possesses as much flash, energy and intelligence as anyone currently in the game. Fishburne played the tough, mysterious, leather-clad Morpheus in the box-office hit "The Matrix" w/ Keanu Reeves & it's sequels and now stars as Dr. Raymond Langston on CBS's CSI"

Flixter.com

12294.jpg

Raymond fans, I have sad news :( I was just on fanfiction.net and I found a very rude fanfic of Raymond.It makes me sad to knew people would be so rude :(

Last edited:
Back