Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

I hope to have it done on Friday, but no promises. I decided to mention it here because the people on this thread like Raymond and would appreciate more :)

That sounds awesome Gsriscool, no hurry, take your time, whenever you post it, his fans will be happy and comment, I know I will for sure. thank's for going down this path:thumbsup:

THE PANTY SNIFFER

MORE
yahoo.gif

Dr. Ray was awesome last night, back to his soft spoken, cool, laid back deameanor after he was so angry in last week's "Doctor Who", he didn't let freak show Haskall get to him and was as always sooo smooth:p

I didn't see these scenes in last nights ep. "Meat Jekyll" but they're from ep 23, so maybe these were outtakes that didn't make it into the episode:confused:

RAY IN WINE CELLAR

RAY AND ?

Last edited:
Hey guys I finally got done with the fic I was writing. I entitled it Family. I hope you guys like it. Please review it, so I know what to work on.

Family http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5990712/1/Family

Gsriscool I absoutely loved it, so factual and pure truth. WOW, you really pay attention to the episodes, and everything about him and his new 'family' Good job, and thank's for sharing.

I liked it as well. :) I love stories that get into the character's heads, and you certainly did that! It's sort of a way of responding to some of the criticism he's gotten and hearing his side of things, which helps us understand him better. Nice job! :)

PS: I left you a review on FF too.

Thank's Smokey I looked on the FAN-FICTION thread, and couldn't find it, can you tell me which area it's posted?

Thank's Smokey I looked on the FAN-FICTION thread, and couldn't find it, can you tell me which area it's posted?

Her story? Just click on the link in her post. Or my review? It may not be showing yet, but when it does there's a review link on the story. :)

Thank you everyone for the kind reviews. I really wanted to get inside his head and figure out what made him tick. I based it off what we learned in the episodes and the rest was my interruption. I think it turned out well. I might make another one when we learn what is going to happen to Raymond.

P.S: how would I set up a link to it, so when I post something it has the link. I want other people to read it. Hey you never know people might like him more when they see thing from his point of view.:)

Thank you everyone for the kind reviews. I really wanted to get inside his head and figure out what made him tick. I based it off what we learned in the episodes and the rest was my interruption. I think it turned out well. I might make another one when we learn what is going to happen to Raymond.

P.S: how would I set up a link to it, so when I post something it has the link. I want other people to read it. Hey you never know people might like him more when they see thing from his point of view.:)

You can put the link in your signature and it will be there on every post. :) You might want to rename it tho instead of having the URL appear.

Just go to edit your signature and type what text you want to appear, like the title of the fic or Read my Ray fic here! or something. :lol: Then highlight that text and click the Link icon. When the popup box appears, paste the link to your fic there.

Sounds difficult even to me, but maybe Gsriscool will be able to conquer this, I hope so:bolian: I just found this photo of Laurence and his wife Gina, boy is he spiffy, slick, sexy, smooth & handsome in this pic.
wow.jpg

ALL IN WHITE

Last edited:
Here'a a site about his movie from 1997 "HOODLUM", a true story of "Bumpy" Johnson, where he played the 30's gangster, in New York City's Harlem area. He ran the gamut from low key & laid back [like we see him in CSI] to full of angst, to full blown violent rage & fury. He's amazing in this movie. Also with Andy Garcia, Tim Roth, Ceicely Tyson, Venessa Williams [his love interest] and Clarence Williams. He's memorizing and shows his great acting~

http://movies.piczo.com/movie/hoodlum

3034666ori.jpg

I watched this again on SPIKE, "Mascara" directed by Billy Friedkin, I liked it, so off the wall, so different. How Ray got so miffed off, at the end, when that guy the killer, such a creep was whinning about how "he didn't do it, some demon made him do it" and Ray ran amok, and grabbed him "You did do it, no one else it was you" and Brass pulled him off. That's the 1st time we saw Ray kinda of lose it:eek:

MASCARA

Last edited:
We watched the re-run of "Family Affair" last night, what a great episode, allof it, where Sara returns. So many twists and turns, and how Nick and Ray were so aligned with each other. Nick: "What are you thinking Ray"? Ray: "when I have proof, I'll tell you". I forgot many of the scenes, but also remembered some. Wow, so long ago already:(

NICK..CATH..SARA..RAY

In the new ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY it's got the 100 GREATEST CHARACTERS IN THE LAST 20 YEARS ON THE BIG SCREEN and Laurence Fishburne comes in at #16 for his portrayal in "THE MATRIX", that's pretty high on the score card~ and he's on the cover:bolian:and a long article accompanying it. In part he says, "When I finally saw the movie, I was really blown away by how smart it was, I had forgotten how much we'd worked on the action parts, and realized it wasn't just an action movie"

COVER

THE MATRIX

Last edited:
Back