Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

Re: Laurence/Raymond: The New Guy

New title, new title....... How about "Dr. Langston: Serial Chaser"? Cause I notice he's been chasing a LOT of serial killers. Hehe. :lol: And it definitely fits, IMHO.

Now, the beard. Is. A. NO. :rolleyes: That beard is noooot doin it for me.

Good one PianoWizzy:bolian: and another one Laurence/Raymond:Master Of All He Surveys, and on the beard, with or without, he's a very 'sexy' man, and he penetrates through the TV screen into one's soul:p I hope they keep him as long as the series lasts
wow.jpg

NEVERLAND

Last edited:

Glad you see what many fans see, PianoWizzy. This big rugged, sexy hunk, with this low-key, gentle, sweet, cool, smooth deameanor, a very appealing combination. His voice, the tone also seductive. He rocked in last nights episode. He's so in control and self assured, without being conceited or arrogant:thumbsup: I'm so glad he's on CSI and a real GOLD JACKPOT actor and he adds such quality to the show~

THE PANTY SNIFFER

So, fans of this fabulous CSI character and the real life man LF, what's you choice for a new title? come on' now, we need to stop calling him "the new guy":confused:

BILLY AND LARRY

Aww, come on, don't ignore me :D I like my title the best. :lol:

Awww...we didn't forget you! :)

So here's a few we have had suggested...

1. Laurence/Raymond:Master of All He Surveys
  2. Laurence/Raymond:Serial Chaser
  3. Laurence/Raymond:Our Fabulous New CSI (although he's not new anymore ;) )
  4. Laurence/Raymond:Man of Mystery
  5. Laurence/Raymond:Man of Many Talents

Any thoughts from those of you who frequent here? :)

I didn't even look at the text of the link before I clicked it and "spiffy" is the EXACT word that came into mind! He looks incredibly excellent in that suit. :D

The Panty Sniffer *:D*

Last edited:

I didn't even look at the text of the link before I clicked it and "spiffy" is the EXACT word that came into mind! He looks incredibly excellent in that suit. :D

The Panty Sniffer *:D*

YES HE DOES:thumbsup: He always looks like he just stepped off a fashion run-way:p He's the nicest dresser we've ever had on the show. So what title do you fans want? and PianoWizzy that photo of him is delicious. I'd like to have the opporunity to do that as well. He really looks like he's enjoying himself~

BET AWARDS

New title....new title....I kind of like Man of Mystery, but what do the rest of you think? :)

How about Raymond the new king of CSI. Grissom used to be king. I say used to because he has left, and now Raymond is in his place. I guess every distany has to end at some point.

How about Raymond the new king of CSI. Grissom used to be king. I say used to because he has left, and now Raymond is in his place. I guess every distany has to end at some point.

Hey Griscool your so right, good idea, that's so true. Grissom is gone, and this new fabulous man has filled the big shoes of this former star. He's every bit as good if not better than the former star. Mesmorizing in every way, shape and form.:bolian:

BILLY AND LARRY

I'm sticking to my title Serial Chaser. Who knows, right? :D

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!! What I'd give to do those kinds of things to Ray, that picture is so incredibly adorable!!!

Back