Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

Re: Laurence/Raymond: The New Guy

That's cool GSRiscool not a problem, here's another Q&A session with Eric Szmanda [Greg]and his thoughts about Laurence Fishburne and the one that made me smile is he says "he's funny" :lol: really, when is that? apparently on the set:confused: I try to enjoy every moment~

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=60278

Hi there, maybe you can rent some of LF movie dvd's. He is really a great actor. Some that come to mind is The King of New York, Apocalapse Now, Armored, Whats Love got to do with it, and now in July Predators, which I can't wait to see. He has been around for a long time and in so many diverse roles.
You have a good day now.

Its good to see Mr. Fishburne in a more relaxed mood, like when you see him on the talk shows, he is pretty funny. On CSI he is very professional and I love his demenor and respect for the team and he never tried to step on anyone's toes. I JUST LOVE HIM!!

Way back when, I used to absolutely hate William Peterson. I never thought that I could watch anything that he was in, then came CSI and he blew me away. This part was made for him. Im glad that LF was able to somewhat fill the void he left behind.

Its good to see Mr. Fishburne in a more relaxed mood, like when you see him on the talk shows, he is pretty funny. On CSI he is very professional and I love his demenor and respect for the team and he never tried to step on anyone's toes. I JUST LOVE HIM!!

WELCOME cruzr0123
yahoo.gif
Yes he certainly has "stepped up to the plate" filling this difficult role as the powerful Dr. Raymond Langston. He's stupendous, and is a credit to the show. oh, and BTW, just a heads up your supposed to wait 24 hours before posting another comment, but your new so maybe read the rules, and it'll explain this to you. And go to the welcome thread and introduce youself:thumbsup: have fun, glad your here~

ALL DRESSED UP

Last edited:

Hey did any one see the new season 10 promo. I saw Raymond get hit across the head with a piece of wood by the new killer :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing future episodes in non-spoiler threads. Thank you! :)

Here's another article about Laurence, with Liz Vassey also chatting about how 'great he is'. He sure has hit the jackpot with the CSI team & all luvin' him, and it's so great, that they all respect and honor him, and his fan base is getting bigger and bigger:beer::beer:

Liz Vassey talks about LF~
"I'm talent struck by Laurence..it's like somebody didn't tell him he's LF" Liz says He cares about people on a level you don't experience with alot of actors. It's if he has perspective. He takes the skill seriously & the job serioulsy, but he doesn't take himself seriously--you can tell there's alot going on in his head";)

LINK

3034666ori.jpg
His eyes could burn throught steel:cardie:

Last edited:

Here's a photo of Laurence and Keanu Reeves on the opening night premiere of his huge hit "The Matrix", and their still buddies:bolian:

MATRIX PREMIERE

Hey guys! Laurence/Ray really isn't "new" anymore, is he? :) Want to re-name the thread? Post your suggestions here!

Just a random question. Do you guys think LF looks better with or without a beard?

WOW<>that's a tough one Gsriscool HMMM, both:thumbsup: he grows a narly sexy beard, but he also looks good on the show without one, what do you think? and Smokey go for it change the name it's been a long time since he's been on CSI, how about Laurence Fishburne, our fabulous new CSI or The fantastic Dr. Raymond Langston How about you other fans, what new name is good for this thread?

THE LOST GIRLS

BEARD

I lean more towards beardless. although in his movie whats love got to do with it he looked cool in that stach or whatever it's called :)

Me too, for the fact that he looks so spiffy and so clean cut and we're used to him with that smooth appearance, with the beardless look. So any of you got a new name for this thread?

Here's another star of CSI George, talking about LF and that he's a "dream" to work with, there's 14 questions and his description of Laurence is #9.. he also talks about the rest of the cast. He's so sweet:bolian:

http://insidetv.aol.com/2009/03/03/14-questions-with-george-eads/

Back