Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

Re: Laurence/Raymond: The New Guy

I love LF and am glad he is on this show. I am also glad that all these people are talking about how great LF is. On another site I am on alot of people absolutely hate Raymond.
Hi Desertwind

I love LF and am glad he is on this show. I am also glad that all these people are talking about how great LF is. On another site I am on alot of people absolutely hate Raymond.
Hi Desertwind

HI BACK, I'm so thrilled you're on here.
weehee.gif
and on people other sites, that's their problem, they don't get it:confused: WP/Grissom was one of a kind, but he's gone, and we're so lucky to have had TPTB choose him, and that he said OK, what a bonus. He's brought the team class, style and elegance~

180fulllaurencefishburn.jpg

Last edited:

How can people hate him and/or his acting? I think he's rather quirky personally, especially when I saw him on a clip of ET. He seemed so down to earth. A genuinely nice guy, and when he started as a CSI in "The Grave Shift" season nine, omg, genuinely hilarious to watch. :) I loved that episode.

Don't get me wrong, but I like Grissom but Langston's just got a bit more, like oomph about him y'know

Yeah, for sure it's like comparing apples to oranges, their different and both have their own special aura:p do any of you have a favorite team member that you like to see Langston work with? I think all of them, with a lean towards Nick and Sara!An LasVegasCSI when he was on "The View" and he looked very 'spiffy' Whoopi, called him "delicious" and he gave that sweet grin~

RAY AND NICK

RAY AND SARA

Don't get me wrong, but I like Grissom but Langston's just got a bit more, like oomph about him y'know
Speaking of OOMPH, I loved the season 10 opener almost solely for the scene where Ray kicks one of the Russian gang members through the lab window. that was epic. :lol:

I love wedges :)

COOL, but this is about Laurence Fishburne/Ray Langston, and who he works with well:confused:there is a Wedges shipper thread~

And he does bond with Greggie too, when Greg was mumbling to himself, and then found Ray doing the same thing, funny. He does get along with the whole team really well~

Last edited:

he's like a father figure which is fantastic especially for the younger ones like Greg

Maybe Greggie, but certainly not me.:p no way Jose, a father figure he ain't:wtf:here's a YouTube vidoe with Jorja talking about him, and how nervous she was when he first walked on the set, & she met him, and she had seen many of his movies, so enjoy~

JORJA TALKS ABOUT LAURENCE FISHBURNE

Back