Last Photographer Standing #2 - Final Results Now Up!

Re: Last Photographer Standing #2

LPS:
02. It was an interesting idea, but the way it was shot makes it look a little bit dull. Also a bit blurry.
05. My explanation becomes harder because I'm not sure what that is called. Anyway, the thing is that it is not centered, the angle there is distracts me.
01. I really don't see a problem with it. But I had to pick, and it didn't stand out as much as the others.

Faves:
03. It's just so cool. The idea is awesome and it looks very good.
04. I think the glare creates an interesting look.
06. Cool concept

DragonflyDreamer said:
It's getting hard to vote for 3 and 3, with so few people left.
I was going to say the same. Although I know that we still have enough photos to vote for, I just ended up picking; because some photos, I don't really like them as favourites, but neither I see anything wrong with them :rolleyes: It's getting harder and harder. Good work everyone ;)

i havent voted in an lps before, apologies if i do it wrong!

lps:

2- the strip of background at the top is ackward, maybe if there was some at the bottom it would have balanced out better
4- the glare off all the balls is a little much, maybe a different angle of light would have worked better
6- im not sure what im supposed to look at, the colourful wires are off center bring attention to the left and the big grey thing (i dont know what its called!) on the right pulls the eye to the right

all:

Ok - I hate doing this. LOL

LPS:

2 - poor framing and it seems dull and blurry

1 - just is a very busy pic

5 - seems crooked or off center

favs:

Wait for me! :D

LPS
02: A little blurry here and there. Also, the pic was taken too close.
01: Fuzzy in some places. Very busy.
04: Turning off the flash could've prevented the glare.

All:

Sorry for not sending in my picture on time. Been really busy with exams. But I hope I can still join in once in a while. ;)

I'll count votes a little later today... If anyone atill wants to make a quick vote please feel free to do so!

I've send a PM to everyone that ever joined the photo competition since I am running this competition! Just so maybe we can get a little more photos and votes since it is kinda getting less and less.. And ofcourse the ones always sending in photos and voting can ignore it. You are being appriciated!

---- LPS #2 ELIMINATION THEME 7: Inside ----

Photo: # 2
Votes: 10
Contestant: Drumchick

I'm sorry to say that Drumchick is leaving us. Thank you for entering and I'm hoping to see you as a non-LPS contestant! You're being appriciated for your long run!

---- WINNERS TIME ----

FIRST PLACE:

photo: # 3
user: Missing
votes: 9

SECOND PLACE:

photo: # 6
user: DJRideout
votes: 7

THIRD PLACE:

photo: # 5
user: Amy777
votes: 7

--- WINNERS ---
[1] Each round winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd) may each receive a banner
[2] The winner (1st) of the LPS may recieve a banner.
[3] When not given when the winners are announced, banners are available from me upon request via PM.

==================================================================================

an01.jpg
an02.jpg
an03.jpg

ao01.jpg
ao02.jpg
ao03.jpg

==================================================================================

--- CURRENT THEME ---
Theme: Money
Extra's: None
Deadline for submitting a photograph:
Monday 18th of Februari 2008 at 2pm GMT (this boards time)
Late entries won't be accepted!

--- NEXT THEME ---
Theme: Black and/or white
Extra's: None
Approx. deadline for submitting a photograph:
Beginning of March, 2008!

--- RULES & CO ---
See initial post of this thread! Be sure to read them carefully. From now on I won't hesitate to leave a photo out if it is not by the rules set for sending in a photograph.

--- THE END ---
Any questions, please either post them here, or PM me.
Thanks and enjoy making your photograph!

i should be able to get one in for this. ill have access to a camera by sunday night so i will try my best ;)

i like that you give themes in advance, since i dont have a camera at school i can take advantage when i go home and do two themes.

can you just clarify, for balck and/or white is it the subject that is these colours or everything in the picture?

Sad to see you go Drumchick, hope you continue to submit photos!

I've got the money photo done....but I'll have to think about the next one. :)

allmaple said:

can you just clarify, for black and/or white is it the subject that is these colours or everything in the picture?

free for you to decide!

I'll be out of the country until sunday night! I'm having a few day trip to Belgium...

One day left and still missing 4 entries for the Money theme from LPS contestants!

Others are free to send in photographs as well! ;)

Back