Last Photographer Standing #2 - Final Results Now Up!

Re: Last Photographer Standing #2

Bluecurl, it's really bad that so less ppl are voting, but I think it is also because of the strike. Maybe more coming back soon when the newest eppies will be aired in April. :)

Because of the board move on the 9th, will you post the winners and next theme before or after it. Or will we have a break on the LPS challenge either?

Here I am! First of all, nice work everyone ;) And now, on to the votes:

LPS:
02. The picture looks a bit blurry. Because of the positioning, background and the bills themselves, the picture looks kind of confusing to me.
03. I think it just looks too plain, the whole picture in the same colour.
05. I actually like your idea, and everything looks good, except for the dark wallet that, as previously mentioned, just makes the coins "disappear"

My Favourites:
01. I like pretty much everything in it. The idea, the light, the positioning of the coins... It just looks very, very good!
04. Although I don't really fancy the pink background, I think the whole picture looks nice. Perhaps a bit plain, but the fact that it creates the idea of the man looking over the coins looks interesting.
06. Deespite the obvious glare, which I don't feel is very distracting, I think the composition looks good.

I'll announce the winners tomorrow around this time. sorry for the delay (again)... :( School stuff...

I've got a PM from Elsie who discussed it with Ducky, to finish the competition: "To be honest, the board changes so quickly and so do the posters, I just don't think that there is the interest in the thread anymore." I agree with them seeing the amount of entries and votes each time and the final round will be the one after the Black & White theme!

We have 5 contestants left in the LPS so in both next rounds 2 people will be eliminated resulting in 1 winner! alrighty?!

This means that nobody can use their free pass from now on!

---- LPS #2 ELIMINATION THEME 8: Money ----

Photo: # 2
Votes: 10
Contestant: wolfesgamergirl

I'm sorry to say that wolfesgamergirlis leaving us in the LPS. Thank you for entering and I'm hoping to see you as a non-LPS contestant! You're getting an applaus for being the only one not missing a single competition since I'm running it!

---- WINNERS TIME ----

FIRST PLACE:

photo: # 1
user: BonaTaylor
votes: 9

SECOND PLACE:

photo: # 4
user: Amy777
votes: 8

THIRD PLACE:

photo: # 3
user: Missing
votes: 4

--- WINNERS ---
[1] Each round winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd) may each receive a banner
[2] The winner (1st) of the LPS may recieve a banner.
[3] When not given when the winners are announced, banners are available from me upon request via PM.

==================================================================================

For a banner: PM BonaTaylor. BonaTaylor is helping me out since I'm rather busy with school!

==================================================================================

--- CURRENT THEME ---
Theme: Black & White
Extra's: None
Deadline for submitting a photograph:
Friday14th of March 2008 at 2pm GMT (this boards time)
Late entries won't be accepted!

--- FINAL THEME ---
I'll announce that later! Have to think of something rather cool, challenging and doable ;)

--- RULES & CO ---
See initial post of this thread! Be sure to read them carefully. From now on I won't hesitate to leave a photo out if it is not by the rules set for sending in a photograph.

--- THE END ---
Any questions, please either post them here, or PM me.
Thanks and enjoy making your photograph!

It is the 5th of March now. Does this mean that we have until the 18th or March not February? or is there another day? Pleas clarify.

Amy777 said:
It is the 5th of March now. Does this mean that we have until the 18th or March not February? or is there another day? Pleas clarify.

Sorry, forgot to adjust the date. Friday March 14th. 2pm GMT

Sorry, Sara, to see you go. Hope you will continue getting us pics for outside the LPS. Would be great if you do. :)

Congrats to the winners and moreover, thanks so much for all your votes and nice comments! *blushes* I feel really honored.

Amy, Missing if you like a banner, just quickly PM me and I will do them for you. :)

As for Megan's question on how to put those coins up... there was nothing but a whole lot of patience involved. You can make them stand up if you evidently have nothing else in your life to focus more on. :lol: ;)

It's been a long since I last posted here..sorry for not even vonting...
I think I might enter the black & white theme as non LPS :)

Eh well knew that was coming...sill I made it this far, and didn't even win one at that. :lol:

I'll think about doing Non LPS but I don't know how much time I will have.

Sorry to see you go, but hope you can take part in the Non-LPS still.

I too am sorry to see you leave the challenge wolfesgamergirl, but I hope you still continue to post in the non-lps category.

I will post the Black & White photos around this time tomorrow. I promise!

My PM box was a mess after the conversion to this new forum! Everyone should have had a reply. If you don't, PM me asap, with a link to your photo that you sended in!

Dizzney! check the Pm I sended you.. something went wrong...

For the last theme after this one.. I'm down to 2 themes I have in mind. Either "playtime" or "opposites".

---- VOTING TIME ----
You can decide who's the best photographer in this round! Read the rules, watch all the photos and vote!

For the voting rules: See the initial post made!

Be sure to look which photo belongs to the LPS and which not before voting!

Since we have enough photos again... 3 LPS votes and 3 photos you like best! This round 2 LPS contestant will be eliminated!

---- PHOTOS ----

Last Photographer Standing 2 Contestants

Photo #01

Photo #02

Photo #03

Photo #04

Photo #05

Other Contestants (NON LPS)

Photo #06

Photo #07

Photo #08

---- IMPORTANT ----

Please PM me if you don't see your photo!

i cant get any picture to load. ive tried a few times in the last 20 minutes but i always get 'problem loading page'

i cant get any picture to load. ive tried a few times in the last 20 minutes but i always get 'problem loading page'

Hmmz.. the server I host them on is up and running. I can also see the photos...

checked all the links. they seem to work fine here as well...

can you visit "http://www.bluecurl.nl"? That is the server I host them on.. you should get my "personal" website!?

is there any additional info than "problem loading page"?

anyone else with the same problem?

Back