Last Photographer Standing #2 - Final Results Now Up!

Re: Last Photographer Standing #2

Sorry to see you are kinda leaving us Dragonfly Dreamer but glad to hear that you'll be sticking around for the regular challenges :)

Congrats to the winners!!

Sorry to see you go Dragonfly Dreamer, but glad you will still post your photos.

Sorry to see you go, DD. But stick around, will ya? ;)

Congrats to the winners!

I'm going downtown tomorrow for the street signs theme in the blistering cold. Boy, the things you do to me, Bluecurl. :p

I'll have to wait for it to stop raining for five seconds so I can go take a picture. Damn.

Wolfesgamergirl hasn't missed a theme and DragonflyDreamer only one since I started to run these competitions. So I'm pretty confident DD will continue ;) I honour that they keep sending in photos.

None the less I like everyone that has sended in photos. More = good in this case! It gives me more work but that's not a bad thing. I also like the fact that everybody here puts up with me and still hangs around! *cheers*

@_Hush_: Yeah it's cold around here huh?!?! I'm glad I can sit here and just wait for some photos to come in my PM box. Nice inside my room with heating! :p *big hug*

@Drumchick: Althoug it's not raining here it isn't very sunny so I'll do a sun dance for you ok? We can all use it!

Oh no, BlueCurl, we need the rain here. We've been in drought for a really long time and our dam is really know so we need it. I just hope it can give me a few minutes of sun and I'll just nip down the end of the road.

Hey!
Im happy now! I'm on vacation on the beach with some friends and I thought the last day to send in the pic was today and I came earlier to the only ciber cafe around here and it was closed but now I see I'm still on time yay! :D :D

I'm sending it right now!
Congrats to the winners of the last chalenge! I'm sorry I cound't vote but I was studing like crazy! :)

Just sent mine in. It's hard to be creative with street signs, so I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with.

Wow! We are writing history! Already have all the streetsign photos from all the contestants ;)! I'll wait until 2pm GMT.. maybe some people want to send in a photo outside the LPS!

---- VOTING TIME ----
You can decide who's the best photographer in this round! Read the rules, watch all the photos and vote!

For the voting rules: See the initial post made!

Be sure to look which photo belongs to the LPS and which not before voting!

---- PHOTOS ----

Last Photographer Standing 2 Contestants

Photo #01

Photo #02

Photo #03

Photo #04

Photo #05

Photo #06

Photo #07

Photo #08

Photo #09

Other Contestants (NON LPS)

Photo #10

---- IMPORTANT ----

Please PM me if you don't see your photo!

Come on, people! Voting time! :D

LPS:

08 - The pole isn't straight. It might've helped to aligne your camera with the pole.
07 - The car kinda takes away the attention of the street sign. Also, your horizon isn't straight.
03 - Looks very blurry to me.

All:

09 - LOVE it! I love the angle, the combination with the palm trees. Plus, it makes me think of the summer during these cold winter days ;)
06 - Old school sign. I like it :cool:
01 - Talk about thinking out of the box :p Love the concept :)

Back