LAS VEGAS PICTURES

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Desertwind, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW- "The Bellagio" is fantastc- breathtaking- the ritzy rich stay there, and William Petersen has been spotted eating dinner there-of course would he go to McDonalds? :lol:here's a photo of "The Bellagio" have fun and enjoy our "heat" :mad:

http://govegas.about.com/library/graphics/bellhot0001.JPG

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

ROTFLMAO @ Siegfried and Roy :lol:

3. Desertwind

WillowsWannaBe I know funny- a long time ago huh? their history as far as being here anymore- that's an older picture- ;)

CSI PLANNING TO SHOOT AT "KA" THEATRE

The Las vegas CSI team will soon have a murder on their hands at Cirque du Soleil's KA theatre. CSI production teams have made several scouting trips to the MGM grand theater for the Sept. 21st two-parter season premiere. Tentatively, the shoot will be held Aug. 13-15, most likly in front of a theater full of extras, according to publicist Jessica Berlin. The victim will be found by Marg Helgenberger's character Catherine Willows, in the KA Theater or somewhere on the property

Source- Norm Clarke- LVRJ

http://govegas.about.com/library/graphics/mgmhot0012.JPG

4. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

just want to say went to vegas in May and it was fan-bloody-tastic. stayed in caesars palace which was excellent. in fact, the first day when we got there, they'd messed up our booking and had to put us in a suite for the first night free of charge. it was THE most AMAZING room ever!! was rubbish when we had to move to our normal room the second day. was so hot so i dread to think what its like there now! loved the yard long margaritas!! went to grand canyon in helicopter which was ace. all the hotels are amazing and really liked it round Fremont street aswell. i don't think my boyfriend appreciated it though when i started pointing out places i recognised from csi but there you go!!
    my biggest win on the slots was $30 from 25 cents which i was v impressed with, and my boyfriend dragged me round Vegas searching for $5 blackjack a couple of nights. but anyway, Vegas is now officially my fave place ever and antone who is going there - i am completely jealous as anything cos i want to go back!!!

5. Desertwind

poppyluvsgris sound fun- come on back- although it's so friggin' hott right now- I can't stand it- the blazing desert :(glad you had fun-- :lol:

NEWS
    Life imititates (or borrows from) fiction on Saturday when Friends of Henderson CSI sponsers a crime scene investigation forum with 'CSI" cast members David Berman and Jon Wellner, scheduled to appear and share their expierences from the show. The event runs from noon to 2 pm at UNLV's Flora Dungan Humanities building Rm. 109-- also on hand will be Rick Workman, a former crime scene investigator and current criminalists administrator of the Henderson Police Dept. Workman is also a technical advisor on the series. The event is free, but space is limited to an audience of 220

Source- John Katsilometes Las Vegas Sun

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

7. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Yeah, the heat was so painful. I'm used to about 25C but it was about 48C when I was there.

The buffets are amazing. I think we had a buffet in a different hotel for every meal every day.

Gambling illegally on the slot machines are also very fun. Especially if you actually win money like me!

Oh and we went on the Manhattan Express. I have never screamed so much and it was even hard to breathe because it was so hot. My friend went on wearing a fancy dinner dress. Don't do it. Not a good idea.

I stayed in The Bellagio. It was AMAZING. They have drape buttons and massive showers!!! Oh and we went swimming in the pools and my friend's mother told us that it was okay if we just wore our swimsuits covered by the Bellagio bathrobes when we walked down to the pool so we did. We were the ONLY ones walking around like that.

How many people can say they've walked around The Bellagio in bathrobes and not a lot else???!!!

When I got back I rewatched Oceans 11 and screamed a lot seeing the places I've been. :D

8. Desertwind

Muzzy the heat is painful- horrible- :( it's only 100 today- glad you had fun and the buffets are amazing- mouth watering and everything under the sun--and then some ;)and hhunter you're pictures are awesome- thank's for sharing- come on back ;)

NEWS
    The Las Vegas Hilton Hot Sheet reports that Barry Manilow will perform a special musical tribute to Dick Clark on this years "58th Annual Primtime Emmy Awards" telecast Manilow teamed with bruce Sussman for the lyrics on the "Bandstand" theme. Also from the Hot Sheet, the hotel is expecting 15,000 Trekkers for the fifth annual Star Trek Convention on Aug. 17-20. The event is to celebtate the franchise's 40th anniversary.

Source- John Katsilometes Las Vegas Sun

9. ladyhunter

10. SunsetBoulevard

Heather everywhere! The forst pic is fab, I love the colors, but the second wont work :(

11. Desertwind

hhunter Treasure Island- been by there so many times- did you watch the Pirate show? and the 2nd pic. wont come up- :confused:

NEWS

The wisecracking safecrackers of "Oceans Thirteen" return this week for some unfinished business. Most of the cast from the 2001 "Oceans Eleven" remake and "Oceans Twelve" arrive today for the first of two Las Vegas shoots. In town for the film scenes at McCarran International Airport and the bellagio are George Clooney-Brad Pitt-Matt Damon-Don Cheadle-Bernie Mac-Andy Garcia- Carl Reiner and a new addition Ellen Barkin If Angelina Jolie is joining Pitt, no one's saying, but the new mom may be ready for a Vegas vacation. Missing from the lineup will be Julia Roberts, Clooney's love interest in the first two movies and "Ocean's Twelve" co-star Catherine Zeta-Jones who played an investigator out to nab them in Europe. A 2nd shoot is scheduled in Vegas for Sept. the film is to be released in suummer-2008

SOurce-NOrm Clarke- LVRJ

12. ladyhunter

13. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

heyy i just got back from vegas and i stayed at the bellagio too!! how amazing was the chocolate fountain at the jean phillipe pattiserie!?? ummm 2 TONS OF CHOCOLATE?!! haha...and yeah i was obsessed with the drap butons...i think i pressed those at least 3 times a day.

i also got a picture of the street sign for Industrial Road (the road where eddie died) and like 4309298432 pics of the "CRIME STOPPERS OF NEVADA" stickers on the taxis haha...i went around going "omg this was on csi!!.."

~nix

14. SunsetBoulevard

15. ladyhunter

WillowsWannaBe , it's kinda like that, it's for the Pirate show they put on outside of Treasure Island, it's kinda cheesy ( I think) but it's FREE and lots of people go to it
    and my daughter wanted a picture of a pirate ship

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.