"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 7, 2007.

1. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

The MCSK targeted the terapost and her bother just happened to want to kill his sister? Now that's so out there it's not even funny.

Not to mention that if the victims all used the same cleaning service and it hasn't been checked yet? What have they checked then? that's an obvious one if they've been looking for connections that one must have popped up. All right, they neglected to check the fume in the ep too, which probably would be the first checked. because CO-poisoning does happen, it's not like it's a raity even. *sigh* third best lab in the country? *g* episode with the judge, Grissom was told to fire Warrick but he promoted hiim instead.

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

S_bright, was there ever an ep that you liked?

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Correct me please if I am wrong on this, but didn't Grissom approach Warrick, in the evidence locker room, to give him the news that he reached level 3??......Which, made Warrick reconsider his position with the Judge? (He was there to alter evidence for the judge) :confused:

Anyway, I agree, even though there wasn't a deal about Greg becoming a level2 or 3 CSI, doesn't mean he isn't or hadn't reached it yet!

4. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

The man and sister planned together to kill her to put her out of her misery, and they thought it would be blamed on the Mini Killer, instead of the brother. And remember, this is television not reality, you can look at any television show ever made and pick out the tiniest things like you are doing to criticize it for its unrealisticness.

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

While I did think there were one too many flashbacks, I think it served it's purpose.

I was watching with my uncle, and we started aw the first one and he said "Oh yeah! The mini killer, I totally forgot about it"

So, it was probably good for the casual viewer, and it seems like a good fraction of us enjoyed it as well! :)

6. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I wanted to add in one more thing from the episode I loved. Brass' line while he had the clown handcuffed in the station "Who's the big clown now" that line had me in stiches.

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay guys I am going to unsticky this earlier then usual, feel free to continue the discussion.

8. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

I adored most of S1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (except when the team got split up. I loved the Keppler ones of this Season. Why do yo ask? Isn't it allowed to find CSI new route (because there is a new route) lacking?

The ratings tell me I'm not exactly alone with this sentiment.

9. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Question..did anyone call the number of the throwaway cell phone? 702-555-0192??

10. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

I've been on this board for a year now, and I still don't know what "unsticky" means. I've never heard of it on any of my other boards. :confused:

11. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

When a thread is "stickied" to the top, it stays at the top (Meaning the post wont get bombarded underneath all the other posts), when it is unstickied, it's like every other thread basically.. I hope that made sense.

12. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

You mean like us? Numbers that start out 555 are all fake, which is why when you hear phone numbers in movies and tv shows they consist of "555" 99% of the time.

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

^^ That is exactly why they use the 555 numbers, for when people see the numbers; some actually tend to call them. Could you imagine if they gave real numbers? But now the MCSK has Hodges' number :lol:

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Thats what I figured...I just thought that it might be like Keppler's phone number, where if you called it you could hear the message from "Frank". I think it was Frank atleast.

15. phantomscreams

phantomscreams Hit and Run

Well now, that was a great recap episode... done well, got all the pertinent info across, funny as all heck. I skimmed through most of hodges lucky day, but some of the tech had great little looks into their lives and such.

As for the question about Bobby Dawson... not much of a reason to have him be one of the techs. He's Ballistics... there was no gun used by the MCSK.