"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Air Date: Thursday, April 12, 2007
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#720) "Lab Rats"

WHILE GRISSOM AND THE REST OF THE CSI TEAM ARE OUT ON VARIOUS CASES, HODGES GETS HIS LAB TECH COLLEAGUES TO JOIN HIM IN A COVERT OPERATION TO SOLVE THE MINIATURE KILLER CASES.
    -- While Grissom and the rest of the CSIs are out investigating new cases, Hodges leads Archie, Henry, Mandy and Wendy to believe that Grissom wants them to secretly band together that evening in an attempt to solve the four miniature killer cases.

Series Regulars:
    Gil Grissom: William Petersen
    Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
    Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
    Nick Stokes: George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
    Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
    Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
    Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
    Hodges: Wallace Langham

Recurring Guests:
    David Phillips: David Berman
    Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
    Henry Andrews: Jon Wellner
    Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
    Mandy Webster: Sheeri Rappaport

WRITTEN BY: Sarah Goldfinger, one of the series' supervising producers, based on a story by Naren Shankar, one of the series' executive producers, and Goldfinger

LINKS:

Thanks To The Futon Critic

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

he he he I get to be the first poster again

I really like the Lab Rats. This episode looks to be fun and funny and how the techs can outsmart the MCSK.

I look forward to it. :D

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I am looking SO forward to this episode. Gah! The lab rats in their own episode. And the preview? Looks hilarious. :p

4. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I hope I remember to watch this one, the previews look great.

5. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I love the lab rats :D Saw the preview, looks really good....

6. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

evem though im in the uk i am REALLY looking forward to this ep. i wonder how it will flow without the direction of the main cast im hoping for a light hearted episode in which the "lab rats" can shine

7. edog

edog Lab Technician

Haha, well, this is different! I wonder if this is supposed to be like Season 7's "Rashomama" episode. Something bordering along the lighter side of CSI. I'm actually really excited about this.

It seems that Hodges is quite the manipulator, though. LOL.

8. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

It looks like a Hodges Grissom showdown! I love the quirky, funny eppys...looks like we might get some old Grissom back...

9. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i cant wait for this one...it looks like it's going to be hilarious....cant wait to see hodges at the head of his lab team...this will be really funny

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Although I am not into Hodges, this ep does look pretty funny from the promo. The rat bursting out of the corpe's stomach reminded me of the move 'Alien'.

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

CAN'T WAIT!!!

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

LMAO!! i'm so stoked for this episode!! i LOVE the lab rats:p i hope greg gets in on it too... just to help them out, taken that he was once a lab rat. i love the preview!! i hope grissom and hodges have their little talks again.. those are so funny:p lmao!!

question: is this the only case in the next show? or is there anther, like.. nick, sara and warrick working on a different case?

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I like Archie, and I'll watch it for him, but I'm scared that with the focus on the Lab Rats that some of the main cast won't be in it at all. I know that there is usually at least 1 ep each season that Nick isn't in and I think it's the same for Warrick. I watch it for the main cast, the people who are named when they run the theme in each ep. Not for the recurring cast members. I don't think it will hold my attention for an hour with the backups.

Susan

14. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

It really does! I can't wait. Although couldn't Hodges get in trouble for lying, etc? I dunno. Looks awesome though.
    Are there any other spoilers for this ep? I will go and find some myself...:D

15. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

RATTIES!!! [​IMG]

I've been jonesing for an episode like this for a long time. AK said that it was a "fun" ep to do, and I imagine that enthusiasm by the "second string" cast members will come across in the performances.

With Hodges at the helm, I'm wondering - will they have a sort of all-for-one, one-for-all esprit de corps, or will Hodges grate on them as their "covert operation" progresses? After all, he has been insulting toward Bobby ("You'd be the one to know about rashes..." - ABRTI part 1) and dismissive of Archie (seeing film crew going into A/V Lab: "That's a waste of film..." - I Like To Watch), so will Hodges' "subordinates" blow it off as Hodges just being Hodges...or might we see a little touch of rat anarchy? :D

The potential for this ep is fantastic!