"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

Well, Grissom did mention that a rat's body was very flexible. As long as it could squeeze its head into a space, the rest of the body would follow.

If we assume the dead guy wasn't damaged in any other place on his body and had no other, um, orifices to enter into, well then I can only think of two possible points of entry. One being the mouth. I'll refrain from spelling out the second one. Heh.

I'm going with his mouth, then down his throat. As for actually surviving, we don't know how long the little guy was in there either. The body was bloated and gave him plenty of room to move around. I guess we can just leave the little rat's time spent inside the floater up to our imaginations. haha.

and I just noticed mrb105 gave a similar explanation. So yeah, I would go with that.

I did see this episode.. finally. It was great!
I do like the idea of giving the Techs and 'lab rats' their due.

I have always liked Hodges, he, to me, add 'something' to the show. He always has a one-liner to counter-act Grissom's one-liners.

I did miss the first 5 minutes, so I have no idea how the body go there, I just saw the Rat come out like in the Alien Movie.
Doc is fantastic as always. He and Grissom were hilarious trying to catch the rat. But, why didn't they catch it.
Doc slammed a guy in the mourge with his cane, why couldn't he catch the rat? Still pretty good. I HATE rats by the way so I was happy to see it die!

Hodges... well, what can I say??? He really wanted to prove himself that he could help solve the MSCK case. I'm sure it intriuged the whole lab to know that someone is making miniature crime scenes then acting it out.

The part where Wendy asked Sara: "I heard these are keeping Grissom up at night?"
Sara: "How would I know?" HHHMM ???
Indeed Sara.. I think your secret is not-so secret anymore

and interesting that bleach is the trigger for the killer.
I haven't read any spoilers for the MCSK but it should be interesting to see where they go with that

I like it, one of the best so far...

Back