"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 7, 2007.

1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

So, my review of the episode:

Grissom handing out the assignments.. Haven't seen him do it that way in a while.. I also liked the fact that they all went SOLO!

Hodges' getting his fellow lab techs. I must say, I've got a new love for Henry.. Man, that guy is hilarious. As much as I dislike Hodges' his scenes made me laugh everytime. The "Lucky Day" snippet was funny. His last scene with Grissom, was great. He does good "sad" scenes, I'll give that to Hodges'.

Wendy and Sara! I'm sorry, but I thought that scene was priceless. "How would I know?" "I don't know.. Nevermind". We know :devil:

I loved, loved, loved the AUTOPSY SCENE! Seriously, I was watching it with three other family members, we all jumped. I laughed, and I screamed, "WTF IS THAT? EW." That scene really had me into it. Awesome job.

So, what didn't I like?

Did we see Warrick? I don't think so. Aboslutely lame, where is the guy?

The clown scene was kinda just "put there" to serve no purpose. Although Catherine's reaction was funny.

One thing, I absolutely hated out of this whole episode was when Wendy and Hodges' were talking, and she said "I can't believe for even a minute...." Hodges: "What?" Wendy: "Nevermind." and walked out. I'm sorry, but it reminded me of a friggen' soap opera.

Overall, I loved this episode; 8.5/10

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I loved it.. really excellent..them bringing us up to speed on the minature houses.. sometimes one forgets.. and the recaping great idea ;) Hodges. gawd, he's still so annoying..sickening..and obnoxious, ordering everyone around.. but a incredible performance by Wallace.. love Wendy constantly telling him off, she can't tolerate him either!! and he just doesn't get it :lol: "illusions of granduer :D she got that right , giving order under false pretentions.. hilarious..& the labers were all great, Archie.. so cute :p "freak boy". Wendy called him, I LOL.. and the scene with Gris and Doc EWWWWW..gross, a rat inside of a dead person..so creepy, :mad: ~~~shivers up my spine~~~ and he is on to something.. BLEACH.. what's up with that?.. who the hell is doing this?.. and for once, although Grissom can't stand him, congratulated him.. ;) good writing by Sarah Goldfinger, you go girl! I love S/7.. fabulous.. they just keep on keeping on with extrodinary cases!

OUR GUYS

3. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

OMG! I am so brain dead tonight, :lol: , I meant you were right, it was three's company, but I typed all in the family...whoops!

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I thought it was Three's Company :confused:

5. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Another amazing episode in an amazing season. I was so entertained throughout. I didn't mind the recapping (it's a necessary evil: one must bring casual viewers up to date before the MCSK returns--as we all know he must).

I agree, Hestia. CSI is the most clever, best acted, best written of the shows.

I can't believe how much I laughed watching this show! I laughed far more than I do at the dreck that passes for most "comedies" on air today.

Yay for Hodges! Contributing a vital clue to the MCSK mystery! Huzzah! I loved that end scene with him and Grissom. A little recognition for the techs by the great man himself. . .

6. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

I absolutely loved Lab Rats!! It was so clever, and so comical!! The lab rats did an excellent job together - amazing performances!! Soo many one-liners worth remembering and laughing about :lol: Although the main CSI's weren't really the main focus.. I still enjoyed every minute of it! I got a little surprised when Wendy was talking to Sara - I thought GSR would be revealed! :lol: Sara's "Why would I know that?" answer was priceless! Overall, an excellent episode :D

7. edog

edog Lab Technician

LOL, I thought I had it right. It's all good. It's nearly 2 in the morning here and I'm starting to feel a little brain dead myself. So I know the feeling!

8. addicted_to_eads

addicted_to_eads Victim

HELP, I have a question or my son and I do. Does anyone know who the blond girl was that smiled at Hodges. My son and I have a bet. I think I have seen her before but since it's 11:00pm(4/12) and I have to work in Hell tomorrow I will check back later on 4/13.

9. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

The board game that Hodges bid on and got was DEFINITELY Three's Company......I remember commenting to a friend on it, PLUS, I just re-watched the scene...... :)

*Just to try and clear up some late night brain confusions....I know about them all to well...lol*

10. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol I just finished watching it again. I think this episode has moved above Rashomama as my favorite episode ever. And that Greg scene... just priceless... *hugs him*... in fact the whole thing was priceless... it even made me like Wendy a little bit, (and for those who know me, thats a big step, lol)... I think only people who really appreciate Hodges can appreciate this eppy, I see a lot of people didnt like it, but Im hoping this will spread the Hodges love. Im glad I didnt watch this one in my room, that dead rat scene would've given MY rat nightmares... *thinks of how much dead autopsy rat looks like the beloved one that resides in her room :eek:*

11. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I loved, loved, LOVED this episode. So many reasons...

- The autopsy scene. I half expected one of those guys to get up on a chair and do a girly scream. And the rat busting out of the cadaver? SO "Alien"...WP and RDH rocked it...

- I knew it was going to be a Hodges ep, but I'm glad they got a little bit of all the techs' personalities in there.

- The interplay between Mandy and Henry was precious!!! More, please...::holds out DVR like a porridge bowl::

- I was bummed that Archie was only in the first half of the ep. Surfing trip huh? (A nod to one of AK's real-life passions!) Hopefully he'll get a chance to shine all the more in future eps.

- My husband thought Wendy was "harsh" toward Hodges, but who didn't see THAT dust-up coming? :lol:

- Some of the best lines EVAH.

"What are we, like, 12?"
    "Glory w----..."
    And the whole shoe-phone routine between Mandy, Archie and Henry...

- Come to think of it, didn't see much of Mandy after "halftime" either. Same r/l reason, or are we to assume she was buried under Nick's pile of fingerprinty condoms?

- Well, now that Hodges has a "happy anthem" (ELO yet, I'm impressed...) I think the other techs deserve 'em too. Mandy's is obvious, but what should Wendy's be? Henry's? Archie...either "Surfin USA" or, in homage to that other little tidbit in the TV Guide spread, maybe "Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood... :D

- And what was up with those ringtones? Archie's rhythmic thing was kinda cool, but Henry's...MONKEYS?!?! :lol:

Oh, I dunno, I'm sure I'll have more observations later, but this has to be one of my all-time favorite episodes. Viva los Lab Rats!!! :D

12. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

yay.....I know you and that IS a big step for you...*feels super proud, but still can't believe it...loki liking wendy, lol!*

I am rather surprised yet not that you moved this eppy above rashomama....*thinks, Hodges above Greg???* That is some serious talk there loki....are you sure....you being a HUGE greg fan and all, that you wanna do this?? LOL, you know I am all for it...lol, but think about the words yer typing out there my friend! :p

:lol: the RATOPSY

13. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

Great episode! Henry, Wendy and Hodges have some great chemistry together. I love the part where Wendy and Hodges are flirty and Henry's like "Okaaay. Anyway." That dude has some great comedic timing. I wonder if this means we'll be seeing more of him? Overall, my favorite episode of the season...until the finale, I'm sure. Oh, Sweet Jane ruled too.

14. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Loved the ep, no time to say more because it's 3 a.m. and I should be in bed.
    Will have "Mr. Blue Sky" going through my head all night. Great scene!

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Did anyone but me chuckle when Hodges' (Or well, the writers rather) made the onscreen "I couldn't be the MCSK I have no time".. When (Wendy I believe? I haven't rewatched it yet) and Henry were in the breakroom, or office, whatever it was and they looked at Hodges' organizing the chips, he goes "It couldn't be me, I have no time".

Hehe.