'Just a bunch of hosers, eh!' ~ Canadian Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man! A squirrel?! That's really funny! Exactly how did it manage to do that? Did it climb up on a main power line and get fried or something?

!!! What, did they find a dead squirrel or something? *pictures dozens of gruesome electrified squirrels on the ground* Oh dear.

Mmm.... sipping on a frapp from Tim Hortons, and it tastes so goooood.

i got to see a squirel get electacuted, it was sad and cool at the same time but it servived!! it was at luch so i lost my apaite and had a slerpee but if i was a hillbilly i would be in heaven to see a squirel get electracuted, to them thats there supper

Awwww, poor little squirrels. *snuggles the squirrels*

It's not very cold here, Shuri. Today I went for a beer with my mom at the pub across from my house and we sad on the patio and roasted in the sunshine. They've been saying it's gonna rain for the past few days, but it's been beautiful- just slightly cooler. One of the many reasons the mainland is superior ;)

today, or well yesterday was really nice out, well it was better then the other days, but i had a horrible day on monday but tues was WAY better because i got to see PIRATES OF THE CARABIAN!!!!!!!! i got to see my beautiful johnny depp on the big screen and i have a secret, today after the movie i found out i like orlando bloom, i never did before but i guess it was the long hair that got to me and i also have to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOPHER GRACE!!!!!!!!!! HE IS 28 TODAY AND HE IS SEXXY LIKE ALWAYS, AND HE IS GOING TO BE THE BEST VENOM EVER!!!! I SEEN A LITTLE PREVIEW AND HE IS THE BEST BLONDE EVER!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

oh and a little anouncement, steven cobert is going to be on conan o brian along with rain wilson, i have been watching conan since i was 7 and now they have S.C on the show and dwight shrout!!!! conan is the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Pirates Tuesday night too. I thought it was uber fantastic. I hate Orlando Bloom though. He annoys me to no end. Although honestly, he was the least irritating in Pirates that he's ever been.

I didn't know Topher Grace was playing Venom.. my boyfriend says they're doing the Ultimate Spiderman storyline rather than the original Venom origin story, so quote "I guess I'm okay with that". hee. boys and their comic books.

*hugs computer*
My Baby! Oh how I missed your embrace..... *starts licking screen then slowly stop*

Oh yeah? Guess who didn't die yet? Me.

Palm said:
*hugs computer*
My Baby! Oh how I missed your embrace..... *starts licking screen then slowly stop*

Oh yeah? Guess who didn't die yet? Me.

lol :lol: holy i nearly died when i read that! Palm you are hilarious!

Steven Cobert on Conan! OMG! OMG! tonight???!!! OMG! lol, i am soooooo watching that. I love conan(not only because i am a fellow red head, but because he rocks!) today is a good day!

O__o Palm, where the hell were you? We were just about to send out a search party :lol: ... Well I was anyways. >_<

It's COOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!! *whines* It's raining and it's 15 degrees out. I'm freezin' my white Canadian ass off..

Oh..o_o I guess I'm gonna have to watch the line up tonight again.

*shakes KATIE* Don't Die! D:
And is he really? Gawd, where's my glasses?! Where's my glasses! ....

I am now being informed I do not have glasses.

Oh, where was I? In a mental Hospital because I am clincally a man. And if you believe that, then turn around 3 times, scream RHUBARB and slap yourself. For me. And the childern. Think of the Childern!

No, okay, I was in the Robb-Jasper area on a crash-course learning how to drive. The good news is, I didn't kill anyone. The bad news is, I didn't kill anyone. *Silence*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back