'Just a bunch of hosers, eh!' ~ Canadian Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would list my stores, but it would take up threads and threads. Vancouver is not a small town :D

Hey Jorj, when does the Greek festival go until? I'm having landlord ISSUES at the moment, but I'm still planning to come, I promise :D

csikicksurass said:
costco(love the smell)

your kidding i thought i was the only one im serious it has a signifigant smell like k days

Whats k days? lol but i love it. I would seriously go there just to take a whiff.

ziggystarduzt said:
Hey Jorj, when does the Greek festival go until? I'm having landlord ISSUES at the moment, but I'm still planning to come, I promise :D

No worries but unfortunately today the 9th is the last day. It ends at 11:00 PM and that's it until next year :(.

You can do so much in my area of Vancouver. There's like a dentist, doctor, hair salon, pizza store, flower shop, tanning salon & pastry place all by my house. While you're waiting you could grab a slurpee from 711. It's crazy!

Whats k days? lol but i love it. I would seriously go there just to take a whiff.

k days is short for klondike days (which this year they chanded it capital ex) it is the calgary stampede but theres not cowboy hats every where, they take all the rides from calg and they bring them to e town then to another place i dont remember where

No worries but unfortunately today the 9th is the last day. It ends at 11:00 PM and that's it until next year
Oh damnit. I really wanted to go :( I've been having major issues with my landlord being a total ass, and now I've missed Greekfest? *cries* that's su sucky.

im sorry to double post but really i love this thread to much for it to go on the bottom of the secound page because we are pretty kean we canadians

I FRIKEN HATE EDMONTON TODAY, WELL TECHNACLY YESTERDAY BECAUSE IT'S 3:22AM!!!!!
it was raining all day, we had 3 count of three no wait 4...count of four black outs which causes the internet to go down for 2 hours, we had a huge thunder storm with some hail, and it was so dry today which caused my nose to bleed for 3 hours, thats right 3 :mad: :mad: :mad: :( that was not a good day, we also had to cancle are plans to the water park :( but where going today or tomorrow im confused :confused:

It's not double posting if more than 24 hours have passed since you last posted, so you're okay there :D

Um. Hm. I don't know what to say... I'm happy to get a reprieve from the crazy hot weather... uh... *looks around* PALM WHERE ARE YOU? Help! ha.

O___o.. Yeah, come to think of it.. We lost our mascot..

Paaaalllllllmmmmm! Come back! We <3 you! :D

If that doesn't work, I dunno what will.

*first time in about a week I'm wearing a hoodie* x_x It's cold damn cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back