Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah, Sara sang in one of the episodes. I think it was from season two, but I don't know what episode. Jorja has performed with Marg on this TV show and recorded a song she wrote.

Too Tough To Die is Season One, I believe ;)

I'd really love to see the Marg/J performance! It's from What A Pair!, right?

I want to see the Jorja/Marg performance too!

grr-ness.

I remembered something I wanted to say about Toe Tags... eww.. Sara wore pink... eww.

I don't like pink.. :p

Yeah, it's from What A Pair. I so want to see it! They sang 'Stand By Me', which was the first song we learned in music class three years ago. Haha. :)

Oh haha. I actually do like pink. :p

She sang Stand By Me? I love that song! Wish I can hear a clip of it, I'm sure she sang it well. :)

Did Sara really wear pink in TT? It's not exactly my fav color but I'ts okay. But it's hard to picture Sara in pink. Too girly for her maybe? I love her in green. :D

I found some episode caps where Sara interacted with victims/suspects who are kids/teens. By the looks of it, she'd make an awesome mother. :)

Blood Drops -- My fav EVER! She even looks like a mom here! ^_^
Lady Heather's Box With Lindsey.
No Humans Involved :(
Homebodies The end is just...wrong.
Unusual Suspect -- This girl gives me the creeps!

Most of the pics look pretty sad don't they? But she's wonderful with kids. :)

Umm Destiny/Tally, I know the pic thread is not this one. :lol: Feel free to huggle me REAL HARD and remove the pics if you think it's necessary. :D

^she totally does. That scene was just so heartbreaking. I felt like crying too when she hugged the little boy. Wonderful acting.

MiaCharlize said:
^she totally does. That scene was just so heartbreaking. I felt like crying too when she hugged the little boy. Wonderful acting.

my adolescent reaction was 'oh I wish I was that boy' :lol: I'm really a sad person at times ;)

she does have a nice singing voice, i agree. :)

hey i was suprised to read on imdb (as a pretty new fan of csi, i didnt know about it, so forgive me bringing it up)

In July 2004, Fox was fired from the hit show "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" for refusing to sign documentation stating she would return to work.

Her co-worker, George Eads, was fired the day after she was for not showing up to work. Reportedly both actors wanted more money. Fox returned to work the following Thursday after being fired, and Eads the next day.

then i read jorja said she hadnt got the documentation & George merely slept in. hm, that seems a bit iffy,

hmm so Jorja is fired for documentation she didnt see, (well didnt they actually ask the situation before firing her for breech of contract?) and george manages to accidently sleep in, and on the day after jorja is fired, no coinsidence i assume.

does anyone have more information on that? does anyone think she really did refuse to sign cause she wanted for money?, or do you believe she didnt see the documentation?

I have no idea about that. The whole thing confused me because I heard and read different things all the time. I don't really care much for it anymore. Fact is they are both back and the issue lies in the past. Does it really matter why and how?

nah not really, i just felt relieved when i read it, knowing it all came good, and shes still there, cause i love Jorja and Sara's my favourite character on the show.

i just read it today though, so i was just wondering if people had info cause i felt a bit confused after id read it. thats all :)

Yeah, George Eads said that's why he shaved his head again. Because the fired him. Silly George, we loved the long hair. I haven't heard anything from Jorja, though. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back