Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article seems to come straight from the rumor mill. I'm not sure I buy it.

I'm still pretty convinced that Sara isn't going to die--and that she never was supposed to. Until I have concrete, from the horse's mouth evidence to the contrary, I'm banking on the fact that Sara and Jorja are going to stick around. But, maybe I'm just a cockeyed optimist.

I don't know if I have to believe this stuff. Maybe it is just another rumour...
But IF its true and she did refure to film the scene, that may leave us with the conclusion she's coming back. On the other hand, its still not said she will.

Jorja girl, please don't keep us waiting.. we need answers!!!!

Sandra, thanks for the information. I am almost tempted to call Jorja's rep. and ask her about that article, as well as anything about her contract status.

Except for a couple things about that interview:

While they do almost sound concrete - you just never know. That's why I usually say until you hear it from Jorja herself, or CBS you should really take the articles with salt.

She has stated numerous times before that it wasn't about the money, but honestly would you want to settle for 100,000 when most of your co-workers are racking in basically 400 - 500, 000 per episode? I know I wouldn't want to.

One more reason to take this article with a BUNCH of salt is the following:

"The (I think this phrase was a bit uneeded so I am not putting it in here) Fox, who turns 38 in July, has starred on "CSI" since the crime show launched in 2000."

She will be turning 39, not 38 :) Mistakes, and typos happen.. But, whatever.

The magazine that publishes this article is also one of the biggest TABLOID magazines around - that are nutorious for spreading false rumours.

Honestly, don't believe this article.. She may be renogiating her contract, but the rest is likely bullcrap.

I honestly think it's insulting how whiny and selfish these stupid tabloids are making Jorja out to be :rolleyes: I'm not going to believe anything about it until it comes directly from Jorja herself. She's never struck me as the type to fret over a contract dispute. It's not about the money for her, it's about the job and having a good time doing it.

They make her look like some sort of gold digger who only does her job to make as much money out of it. And I don't believe that is what she is!
And if my co-workers were making a lot more money for the same job, I'd be pissed too.

I guess we still have to wait for Jorja's final answer than. :) What's it gonna be girl.. yes or no?

^And they act like as if that's the image people get of her. After reading interviews, articles and watching her on TV you suddenly want to go out and buy a Prius and hug a tree, not go whine about money :eek: She's a activist, a humanitarian, John Lennon's female reincarnation. She's not someone who whines over money. How often do you see her complaining about finances? Never. That says a lot. She never goes out and spends thousands of dollars like it's chump change. She's smart.

Although I do understand being upset about making 4-5 times less than your colleagues when you work just as hard as they do ;) That just doesn't make sense to me. Everyone on the show is just as important as the next person and if any of the actors were to leave it would cause huge problems for the show.

i agree, that this article is making jorja look bad.
i know jorja said she love what she does, and if the rumour is true that is she is being underpaid when her co-worker's earn more its just plain cruel.
hope we could finally find out if she will be returning next season from her or cbs soon. but i rather hear that she will be back cause she is the best character in csi.

quoth_the_raven said:
^And they act like as if that's the image people get of her. After reading interviews, articles and watching her on TV you suddenly want to go out and buy a Prius and hug a tree, not go whine about money :eek: She's a activist, a humanitarian, John Lennon's female reincarnation.

Totally agree with that one! Jorja fights for human rights and animal rights. She's an example to others and not some nasty gold digger.!

very well said sarasidle girl. she to nice and very down to earth as i've seen her interviews, and being an advocate for various charitable work.

Yet I wonder how other then whether or not she will be returning how it is that anyone be it media, ect thinks that her contract or anyone elses is any of our business. Just speculating my opinion here.

Destiny I agree with you - it's none of our business how much she makes. But - we know - and that's the sad part. I mean, nobody knows how much money I make in my job, I certainly won't go making a media stunt because I don't get a raise in three months, but I sure would like too :p

Jorja has never, ever seemed to be one to whine over her salary (None of the cast, actually. I've never seen any of them bug about raises *cough*likesomeshows*cough*) and I think that's great (for all of them!)

I agree with gsrLOVE Seems to me the media are just blowing this whole thing up. The only thing I remember was a looong time ago and involved Jorja and George and that turned out allright.. And the way I see Jorja, she won't risk something like that again. I just don't see her do that :)

Yep and here is the thing none of us fans be it of Jorja or any star can strictly blame the media for blowing this out of portion, we help them along, we hear about it, what is the first thing we do? we check it out by either buying the mags/rags, we find them online and they log the hits they get on it, or they find people arguing over it on msg boards. :D

Rumors/speculations are fine but they can get away from the actual means, think about it, back when people just wondered about her stomach and whether she was pregnante, what might have started out as a wondering, was blown out of portion by someone taking that, adding to it and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back