Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Haha, true. Fanfics are love sometimes.

Jorja leaving would make absolutely NO sense at all.. She'd have to return during Season 8 either way, to resolve the finale. I don't think she's going to leave, or I hope not rather.

I just gotta spill some irritations... Is it just me or does Jorja have less screentime on season 7? or is it just me for wanting to see her on my screen all the time but she isn´t...
But there are episodes of season 7 she is only in like 1 or 2 scenes.. and that sucks!

She does.. I mean, the Happenstance was ridiculous.. She had 30 - 60 seconds of screen time the whole episode.. Defiintely lacking, but lately it's been picking up! :)

I agree. As I heard somebody mention somewhere, it seems that Sara's only purpose for being on screen this season is as a tag-along to move their GSR storyline forward. She's not had any real time as an investigator. It seems she's either been an appendage to Gil for the GSR purposes, or an addition to a case already in progress to cover another aspect of that case - then she's suddenly gone. Even Empty Eyes, where she had a bit more screen time, didn't really help refute either of those observations.

I do believe at the beginning she was there to be along side Grissom.. But there was a lot happening with the other characters. There has been a bit more screen time for Sara as of late, she did amazing in Empty Eyes :D

I was so thrilled with Empty Eyes because I've been awaiting another Sara-centric episode for some time. Season 7 has been funny though... I've loved all the storylines and character development but Sara really has just seemed to appear as a cameo :lol: :p Like someone said, "Oh! Wait-- we forgot to add a Sara scene. She'll pop up at the end!"

i agree with you all last night i watch leaving las vegas she only appeared like 2mins tops and she only have an interaction with grissom. hope that up coming eppie she will be in it for a long period like in the past season. yeah love sara centric eppie to, she brings the character alive and performs in very well.

Well, in ep Redrum I was like "wow.. I actually get to see her!" She had a bit more screentime than. But episodes that are fully around her charachter are not seen (yet?). And that bothers me... since I love Jorja that much ;)

She is only in a few scenes, it sucks. Plus most of the scenes she is in are GSR scenes. Which could mean that anti-GSR's could end up not liking her which sucks. :(
There has been a decline in the amount of Grissom shown as well. It seems that Catherine and Greg have stolen the show, ('scuse the pun. :lol:) but that's JMO. ;)

So yeah...I love Jorja! :D

eggbe4thechicken said:
She is only in a few scenes, it sucks. Plus most of the scenes she is in are GSR scenes. Which could mean that anti-GSR's could end up not liking her which sucks. :(

I will never dislike her! :D But I am very anti-GSR..
I will always like Jorja :D

^^ What ships do you like then, Tuffel? I LOVE your signature and icon! She's so adorable!
eggbe4thechicken : That's not true at all for most people I know. I absolutely cannot stand GSR, and that's completely off topic since I can go on and on--but Jorja is one of my favorite actresses--she's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and Sara is one of my favorite characters.
I agree with edog! I think that there's going to be a cliffhanger about whether Sara is going to leave and I think that CBS is teasing us by the fact that "her contract is not signed on!" :lol:

I'm convincing myself that she wouldn't leave until the show is over.

That's right, kissmesweet. Let's just keep believing that. It feels like the only plausible scenario, given Jorja's latest interview. *crosses fingers*

^^ And CBS has demanded the infamous "gag order" which begs the question... why? ;) I honestly don't think Jorja's the type to keep that sort of thing a secret without a reason.

And when I first started watching CSI, I loved Sara before I really even knew about the whole Grissom-Sara dynamic. I had never really watched it before but when my brother told me about the previews for Committed I absolutely fell in love with it and Sara that much more ;) I went to school talking to random people, "Oh my god Sara's going to be in danger!!!" :lol: :p

And gsrLOVE, I totally agree with you. That was my favorite scene in last night's eppy, by far. Can you say 'fangirl'? :eek:

quoth_the_raven said:
^^ And CBS has demanded the infamous "gag order" which begs the question... why? ;) I honestly don't think Jorja's the type to keep that sort of thing a secret without a reason.

Haha, yes, a good question to ask indeed. :lol:

Well, tptb are seriously close to tanking my favorite character, whether she is around next season or not. I don't like how they've pretty much isolated her from the rest of the cast. She's practically attached to Grissom. (I know, they are dating. :lol:) Anyway, I just miss her interaction with the other characters.

I said in the episode thread just now, her interaction with Nick was just amazing because suddenly, she was like Sara of old! The joking around, the poetry, talking by the pool. I wanted to kiss the screen, no joke. She's so much more like the Sara I came to love when she's not with Gris. Maybe I'm the only one who sees it. And I guess I'm biased since I don't like the ship. Okay, don't listen to me. hahaha

Ah, I need to stop ranting on this anyhow.

so I'll end with this: I <3 Jorja! W00t! Okay, I feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back