Jokes Thread

i'm not being racist. this was on the OC! i give credit to them!

Q:What do you call a black man flying a plane?
A:A pilot! You frickin racist!

i'm not being racist. this was on the OC! i give credit to them!

Q:What do you call a black man flying a plane?
A:A pilot! You frickin racist!

I saw a native Canadian tell that joke on a comic series they do on A canadian channel... only his was, "What do you call a First Nations person who finally graduate from Med School? A doctor, you racist bastards!"

:lol:

{quote]Things to do at the office:

[/QUOTE]

Now, jorjafan, did you really pull off all of these? :p Nice work. I've used a couple of them.

^I know eh? I nearly p!ssed my pants laughing when I read them. Once I work I'm so gonna use them heh heh. Anyway, here's another joke...

Two blondes miss the bus from Indianapolis to New York, so one of them says "To save walking what we`ll do is we`ll wait til it gets dark, then break into the garage and steal a bus"

So the other blonde says "That`s a great idea, yuk yuk"
So when darkness falls one of them breaks into the garage while the other keeps a look-out. There`s this horrendous noise of busses moving about inside for 10 minutes, so the look out goes inside to see what`s going on. She says to her mate "Woah, woah, woah, what are you doing?" and her mate says "The one to New York is right at the back, so I gotta move all these to get to it" so the blonde on look-out says "Don`t bother for gawds sake, we`ll take the one to Baltimore, we can walk the rest of the way.

:lol:

rudolph2.jpg

A blonde began a job as an elementary school counselor and she was eager to help. One day during recess she noticed a girl standing by herself on one side of a playing field while the rest of the kids enjoyed a game of soccer at the other.
The blonde approached and asked if she was all right.

The girl said she was.

A little while later, however, Sandy noticed the girl was in the same spot, still by herself. Approaching again, Sandy offered, "Would you like me to be your friend?"

The girl hesitated, then said, "Okay," looking at the woman suspiciously.

Feeling she was making progress, the blonde then asked, "Why are you standing here all alone?"

"Because," the little girl said with great exasperation, "I'm the goalie!"

I must say, at least half the jokes here are about blondes. Real life blondes do really crack me up all the time at school... they're not so brilliant cept that rare intelligent one. :)

Here's a lame joke for the festive season:

What do you call a female reindeer crossed with a pickle?
A dildo.

OK, yeah that bites! My bad! :lol:

Back