Jokes Thread

A doctor says to his patient, 'I have bad news and worse news'.
'Oh dear, what's the bad news?' asks the patient.
The doctor replies, 'You only have 24 hours to live'.
'That's terrible', said the patient. 'How can the news possibly be worse?'
The doctor replies, 'I've been trying to contact you since yesterday'.

Center for Disease Control Alert for Bird Flu

The Center for Disease Control has released a list of
symptoms of bird flu. If you experience any of the
following, please seek medical treatment immediately:

1. High fever
2. Congestion
3. Nausea
4. Fatigue
5. Aching in the joints
6. An irresistible urge to shit on someone's windshield

6. An irresistible urge to shit on someone's windshield

happy0007.gif
That's excellent.

I have ANOTHER blonde joke.

Two blondes were walking along a river. One was on the left side and another one was on the right side of the river. The blonde on the left yells "How do you get to the other side?" The other blonde screamed back "You are on the other side!"

Texan: “Where are you from?”
Harvard grad: “I come from a place where we do not end our sentences with prepositions.”
Texan: “Okay – where are you from, jackass?”

I apologise deeply for Harvard grads and Texans. I just couldn't resist this joke. :lol:

I just got this in an email and it cracked me up. :D

Don't worry, New Jersey, you're far from alone in needing a new state slogan. Here are some of my favorite suggestions from the reader mailbag.

Alabama
"Really just Mississippi in a mirror." --Wade

Connecticut
"Driver's license test? What driver's license test?" --Renee

Delaware
"The place you drive through to get to the beach." --Judith

Florida
"God's Waiting Room." --Byron

Hawaii
"Aloha -- we don't know if we're coming or going." --Ron

Illinois
"Will the defendant please rise?" --Kelli

Indiana
"Chicago's New Jersey." --Shawn
"Hoosier Daddy?" --Ron

Kansas
"Just because our names are similar does not mean we have anything in common with Arkansas!" --Wade

Maine
"We're not as creepy as Stephen King makes us out to be!" --Wade

Massachusetts
"Home of the Girl from Nantucket." --Toni

Minnesota
"Not just cold, butt-cold." --Karen

Mississippi
"We have a full set of teeth ... if you count us all at once." --Ash
"The Commodore 64 of the United States of America." --Ash

New Jersey
"Welcome to New Jersey, what exit you at?" --Rob
"Funny Ha Ha?" --Rich

North Carolina
"Ohio technology tried here first!" --Brian

Oklahoma
"The circus has been here twice!" --Karen
"Come visit beautiful Tornado Alley! (Rebuilt every five years.)" --Wade

Pennsylvania
"Where the roads never seem to get any better." --Ryan

South Dakota
"We have two seasons: Swat and Shovel." --Gary

Texas
"We put the 'fun' back in 'dysfunctional'." --Christy

Utah
"Just one legal wife per man since 1890." --Mark

Washington
(After Mt. St. Helen's eruption) "Don't come to Washington, Washington will come to you." --Michael
(From a Spokane resident) "Washington: Home of Seattle, Tacoma, and, uh, that other city over there." --David

Wisconsin
"Come smell our dairy air." --Submitted by numerous folks
"Come for the cheese, stay to laugh at the accents." --Karen

New Rule: Stop giving me that pop-up ad for Classmates.com! There's a reason you don't talk to people for 25 years. Because you don't particularly like them! Besides, I already know what the captain of the football team is doing these days: mowing my lawn.

New Rule: Don't eat anything that's served to you out a window unless you're a seagull. People are acting all shocked that a human finger was found in a bowl of Wendy's chili. Hey, it cost less than a dollar. What did you expect it to contain? Trout? Luckily, it was only a finger! If it was a whole hand, Congress would have voted to keep it alive.

New Rule: Ladies, leave your eyebrows alone. Here's how much men care about your eyebrows: do you have two of them? Okay, we're done.

New Rule: There's no such thing as flavored water. There's a whole aisle of this crap at the supermarket, water, but without that watery taste. Sorry, but flavored water is called a soft drink. You want flavored water? Pour some scotch over ice and let it melt. That's your flavored water.

New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the dweeb. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge dweeb.

New Rule: Competitive eating isn't a sport. It's one of the seven deadly sins. ESPN recently televised the US Open of Competitive Eating, because watching those athletes at the poker table was just too damned exciting. What's next, competitive farting? Oh wait. They're already doing that. It's called "Speak with Hilary Clinton."

New Rule: If you're going to insist on making movies based on crappy, old television shows, then you have to give everyone in the Cineplex a remote so we can see what's playing on the other screens. Let's remember the reason something was a television show in the first place is the idea wasn't good enough to be a movie.

New Rule: No more gift registries. You know, it used to be just for weddings. Now it's for babies and new homes and graduations from rehab. Picking up the stuff you want and having other people buy it for you isn't gift giving, it's the white people version of looting.

New Rule and this one is long overdue: No more bathroom attendants. After I zip up, some guy is offering me a towel and a mint. I can't even tell if he's supposed to be there, or just some freak with a fetish. I don't want to be on your web cam, dude. I just want to wash my hands.

New Rule: When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to know in months. "27 months." "He's two," will do just fine. He's not a cheese. And I didn't really care in the first place.

New Rule: Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your butt. And it translates to "beef with broccoli." The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.

Back