Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

That sucks dude... darnit all... I'm so down for dinner though, dinner and hanging out sounds good to me. We're not still dressing like *cough*sluts*cough* are we? :) had to ask it... just so I'm not the only dumba$$ that shows up in a corset and skirt.. :) that, could possibly be embarassing.

Yeah, I'm cool for dinner, Feenx , if you still want to come, I'll be happy to still come pick you up and we can meet Top and Mrs. G somewhere. I'm cool for wherever/whatever.

Dude, that sucks. I was really looking forward to seeing Lennon, the SG I have to admit, I was excited about, but oh well, what can you do??

I freakin' love the outfit I was gonna wear, but I guess hooker boots, a mini and a corset don't really work for anything other than a SG show. :( Guess we'll have to look normal.

I still want to do the little 'project' I PM'd you both about though. ;) We'll just sadly appear normal in the pic instead of like uber-sluts.

I'll make some dinner reservations. Where do you girls want to go -- Jones Cafe, Fabiolus Cafe or somewhere different? I'm open to anything.

^^ I know, my outfit was growing on me and I bought f*ck me boots (Yes, I caved... I bought some) and now I'm like "WTF?... Now I cant even wear them"... the bedroom - thats the place... the bedroom.. :)

I'll eat wherever, whatever you guys want to do is fine with me.

Oh man, that really blows! I hope you ladies have a good time anyways. Sounds like it's still going to be a good time.

Man that totally sucks about the show. I really wanted to hear some reviews. But I hope you girls still go out and have a great time. Live it up, Girls! ;)

WOW what a bummer about the SG ditching Lennon for GNR. :( I was really hoping to see everyone's outfits too. But, since everyone is still going out have a great time! :)

How about Jones? It's got a somewhat more happening vibe than Fabiolus and since you young-uns don't get out much, you may prefer that. Feenx - While I admittedly wasn't paying much attention to the price, I do believe the chicken I ordered at $15 was one of the more expensive entrees.

Thumpy - Damn girl, I lost your phone # and do I have some good s**t to share with you! Sadly, I don't have time to write a decent PM tonight, but I've got some dirt for ya.

Great. I'll make reservations later today. They're probably not open yet, so I'll call in a bit.

Oh yeah, I think I saw mention of f**k me boots a few posts back. You can still wear those. :D The only reason I'm not likely to wear mine is that they're thigh high and really only work with a very short skirt. Lower f**k me boots are definitely good for wearing out to dinner. Also, if anyone wants to wear a corset, I'd hate for your new purchases to not get any use. You could still pull that off. You'd probably just want to put something over it.

EDIT: Actually, I'm so into my thigh high hooker boots, that I might think of a way to modify the outfit a bit to make it acceptable for dinner. Perhaps black tights under the mini and a more conservative top or something? Think I might try to figure out some way to use pieces of that outfit in a toned down way because I really love it. My boots beg to be worn and Sacramento isn't the place for that. People dress a bit differently in LA though, particularly at night.

I think I saw mention of f**k me boots a few posts back

yeah, that was me who mentioned that I got a pair. I'll have to convince myself to wear them out now, I mean the SG show was one thing because, everyone was going to be slutty and the lighting was probably going to be somewhat "dim/low"... but dinner, I dont know, I'll figure something out. So, whats the dress code for dinner?? I dont want to show up in jeans, a tank and my chucks if we're supposed to be dressed nice.

Thanks for making those reservations Mrs. G . I'm sure you can find a way to wear your thigh high f**k me boots, and still make it look appropriate for dinner.

People dress a bit differently in LA though, particularly at night.

yes, they surely do. The other night when I was at the Bungalow Club out on Melrose I saw some guy dressed as Evil Kinevil (sp?), and then 5 minutes later some guy was dressed like a giant <censored> squirting whip cream out of the top of his costume and riding a bike down the street... *giggles* I was like, 'yeah, only in LA'

^ Yeah, only in LA. :lol:

I made dinner reservations at Jones. Top probably won't be off work in time to join us before 8pm, so I made the reservations for 8:00. Hope that's okay with you guys. Also, just a suggestion, but perhaps you guys would like to come back to my place for a CSI:NY viewing party afterward. Perhaps we could eat some desert while watching 'desert' on TV. :lol: Just a thought. Also, if we end up doing that, if you want to come by my place first (in Hollywood, I can PM you the address), I can drive and save you from having to valet at dinner.

EDIT: I received an email from Ticketmaster. They automatically refund your money to the credit used to purchase the tickets. :D

MrsG , thanks for the dirt. ;) As always, I am both impressed and awed by you and Top.

all, have a great time Wed night!!! If I had more $$ and time off, I would have seriously joined you.

ThumpyG said:
MrsG , thanks for the dirt. ;) As always, I am both impressed and awed by you and Top.
Thought you might enjoy that. ;) As you know by now, there is absolutely no where I won't go in conversation. An ounce of class? Nah, not me. :lol:

If I had more $$ and time off, I would have seriously joined you.
You'll have to get back out here. We must spend longer than a lunch together sometime.

Back