Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

Sweet!! Thanks for making those reservations Mrs. G . I'm so down for having a CSI:NY viewing party... :) And, yeah, meeting up ahead of time and taking one car works for me too, I have a massive truck (seriously, its gi-normous, I've seen bigger( FYI: MY brain just went *ker-plunk* right back into the gutter during this sentence ), but mine definitley is picky about where its parked, and I'm paranoid about other/random people driving my car).

Thanks again Mrs. G I'll PM you for your address... :)

I am really bummed that my financial flow did not allow me to get tickets. I am sooo strapped for cash right now it isnt even funny. I really wanted to meet ya gals and hang out for the night. Have a drink and some fun for me!!!

^ If you're up for it, the plans have changed due to cancelation of the SG show. We're now having dinner at Jones, a fun West Hollywood Italian restaurant. Afterward we're going back to my place to watch CSI:NY and have dessert. If you'd like to join us, please do. Send me a PM and I'll add you to the dinner reservation and give you the addresses. I won't be online much tonight or tomorrow. But I will be sure to get online in the late afternoon tomorrow just to check for anyone else who might wants to join us.

I live all the way on the other side of the country, :( but if I were there I'd def love to meet up with you ladies. That would be a blast. :D

Oh and just had to say, you two ladies are so beautiful. :)

I'm sorry about the show though. :( But atleast you girls can go eat or something. Darn it, that sounds fun!

Ah I wish I was gonna be up in LA that time... but not till summer. If anyone makes a trip to Hawaii though, let me know!

You know, going home after dinner to have a CSI:NY marathon sounds great! Watching a few eppies with a bunch of fellow fangirls is something I'd LOVE to do so hopefully we can plan something like that during the summer, I'm SO in if that happens!

Cahill_Fan - Just PM'd you my cell #, address and dinner reservation info. So glad you're gonna join us. :D

Actually, since I won't be online again until very briefly perhaps late this afternoon at best, let me take the unprecidented move of posting my cell # in case any other LA-based girls wanna join us. My cell # is (916) 606-3071. I trust you all have better things to do than crank call me.

I just wanted to say that i had a great time tonight ladies! (whoa, that sounds dirty...heeheehee) Anyways, if anyone gets the chance to meet these fab ladies, please do so! Mrs.G, great hostess! I emailed you all the pics, so let me know if you don't get them! Thanks again ladies! This was a top night!!!

...So I'm going to guess that MrsG's room got a little loud when Danny took off his shirt? Was it the 'squee heard around the world?' Hopefully you ladies didn't draw the attention of hotel security. :lol:

Anyway, glad you guys had fun and can't wait to see pics. :D

Back