Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

Man, I wished I lived out there near you guys. :( I would have loved to joined you.

As for the ice cream, it wouldn't have stood a chance with me there. :p Ice cream is my weakness and the only banana I wanna get my hands on is err...Carmine's. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Allow me to take a brief gab at jkladis and provide you with proof that I know how to share the banana, unlike a certain someone who thinks the banana is his and his alone.

*yawns*

That's the whole point of this. Even if you win, your only prize will be a lowly tree fruit. I look forward to kicking your ass this evening.

Ohh, MrsG! Looooovely boots there! :D

Awww, you gals had loads of fun, and I'm so happy you've shared pictures with us all! :) So nice to see what some of the members look like too! That's always awesome in my books.

And *mwar*, Top, it's gonna take a while for me to forget that image of you. :lol: ;)

Glad all of you lovely ladies had so much fun! I'm chuckling over the Banana Love, and MrsG, fantastic boots! Ah, the memories... :lol:

I, for one, will never look at Top's posts the same. I'm gonna have this mental image of this woman with a banana seductively placed in her mouth. Oh god. :lol:.

I wish I could've been there to join the fun. Of course I probably wouldn't shut up though & I'd eventually get kicked out. I love the pics though. You girls are naughty :devil:.

Mrs.G, your boots frigging rock. They clearly state that you're looking for a good, hard f*ck. I need to get me a pair of those :devil:.

My boots do rock. Damn, I need to get to LA more often. Just can't wear those puppies at home. Sacramento isn't quite the haven for freakishness that LA is.

Yeah, I'll never be able to look at at a banana without seeing Top. :lol: Though as the pics demonstrate, CSINYRULZ certainly knows how to treat a banana right.

:lol: How is it that three other people are sporting bananas--with whipped cream no less--and yet I'm the one everyone's going "OMG!!! LOL!!!" over??? :lol: ;) That cracks me up.

I'm a bit late to the afterparty, but it was one awesome meet up! It was great to hang out with you guys, and then to watch NY with a bunch of fans. Danny even threw us a little treat and got half naked. Very sweet of him. ;)

I'm going back to my banana... ;)

Its because you have this evil red eyes while eating the banana :devil: and your dress is hot :lol:

^ Exactly! The other girls look like they're kidding. There's no joke to Top's, "I could sooooo [CENSOR] that" look. :devil: ... which is why I love her. :D

Back