Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

:lol: I have never needed an occasion to broadcast my girls either. They pretty much broadcast themselves anyway. 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, there they are for everyone to see.

I can't wait to see pictures!!!!! :D

One week to go! :D And yes, there will definitely be pics!

Probably no belugas this time, though. :( (anyone who remembers the Bitten-midnight-Top meet up from last year should get that reference... :lol: )

Yay for Top for having a new job!!! 1 week to go gals... I cant wait, dinner reservations sound great - and its a bonus we get to see the show from our table... :) Thanks for getting those reservations Mrs. G

^ No prob. :D

One week from today. Woo hoo! We'll have to exchange cell #s sometime before then. CSINYRULZ and feenx - Do you guys know what Top and I look like in order to find us? I can post a pic or email you if not, so you'll know who to look for. If you guys wanna either post pics of yourselves or email them, that would be awesome. I imagine it'll be crowded and hard to find people if you don't know who you're looking for. Plus, we should decide where to meet. I'm thinking at the restaurant level of the club. What do you guys think?

I'll post a picture of me a bit later tonight when I have a chance to pull one up... :) one thats decent. Top and Mrs. G . I'll PM you my cell number as soon as I get this posted. Meeting at the restaurant level works perfect for me, Feenx and I are coming together so with our two brains (although, my corset is gonna be pretty tight, not sure if any oxygen will make it to my brain in order for me to think... lol) but yeah, we'll find you guys... PM me a pic or post one for me and that'll help. :)

^^^ Thankies. Yeah, I got it and put both your cell numbers in my cell, so, we're all good. I'll make sure we look for you gals.

^^^ No prob... *note to self: send Mrs. G a pic* I'll forget, I swear... I'll do it tonight when I get home from the gym...

is anyone else bringing a purse/clutch/bag? I'm going back and forth about just shoving everything into my pockets, or bringing my black cluth lookin' thing - since I'll have car keys and a cell phone.

he he, yeah, I'll be bringing a purse - finally decided on that one... yeah, unless I wanted to pull the old 'trick from prom- shove everything down your cleavage' but I realised how uncomfotable that was... so, I said 'uh, no thanks'

Back