Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

^ Oops! :eek: Sorry. I replied as soon as I got your text mesage and it never occurred to me that it might wake you up. Us elderly people aren't tuned into texting enough to keep the volume at any level that would wake someone. I get a subtle little beep that I rarely hear.

Thanks so much for hanging with us last night, ladies! Great night and you girls rock!

For those who weren't there, let me share the highlights and pics. We started with dinner at Jones in West Hollywood. Yummy food and the girls are great to hang with. Top and I got to meet CSINYRULZ, Feenx and Cahill_Fan and they are really cool girls. :D

I love the way fangirls from other timezones look out for each other. JDonne was kind enough to call Top and alert her of Danny's shirtlessness and lookaboomerang was thoughtful enough to text me of our need to be home in time for CSI:NY. Thanks.

With that in mind, I refused to even let Top use the ladies room before we left the restaurant as time was of the essence and it was clear we needed to plant our asses in front of the TV.

Allow me to take a brief gab at jkladis and provide you with proof that I know how to share the banana, unlike a certain someone who thinks the banana is his and his alone.

Proof that I share:

IMG_0919.jpg

When walking into my place, here is the first thing everyone receives:

IMG_0929.jpg

Yes, a banana. This is Feenx accepting a glorious treat.

Here are Cahill_Fan, CSINYRULZ, and Feenx preparing their bananas. Note: they didn't even eat the ice cream. These girls are just hungry for 'the banana.'

IMG_0925.jpg

Ooooh, lookie at how much CSINYRULZ loves this banana:

IMG_0927.jpg
showing their bananas some love.

And here's a group shot of Top, Cahill_Fan, CSINYRULZ and Feenx:

IMG_0932.jpg

Then they took their bananas into the bedroom:

IMG_0934.jpg

I could almost swear last night was Christmas because here's what Mr. Peter Lenkov, most popular member of the CSI:NY writing staff, gifted us with last night:

IMG_0935.jpg

We all enjoyed that scene immensely ... some of us more so than others:

IMG_0933.jpg

You don't even wanna know what she did with that banana next. :eek: Can't wait to read her review!

All in all, it was an excellent night. We didn't get to see the Suicide Girls, but we made some new friends and had a fabulous time pleasuring ourselves in a group setting to an episode that was spectacularly timed for the occasion.

And, oh yeah, let me throw in a pic of my hooker boots for good measure. Couldn't let these puppies go unworn so they did get some use at dinner.

IMG_0921.jpg

For those who live in areas populated with other fangirls from this board, I highly recommend dinner and a viewing party. If the depths to which your mind sinks while watching your favorite CSI:NY hotties amuses the hell out of you while watching solo, try tossing your comments around in a group setting. The gutter reaches a new low. I strongly recommend it. :devil:

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I had to laugh loud because that babanas pics are great!!! Oh dear, you're great! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrs G, those boots rock!!! :D

I highly recommend dinner and a viewing party.
That's true. Watching CSI:NY with fangirls is better than watching solo. The comments are higly naughty :lol: :devil:

Thanks for the pics :) you all looks great!!! And Top is really enjoying her banana... wanna read her review!!!

OMG, you guys keeeeel me! :lol: Love the pictures, especially all of the banana love. :p

If I got together with anyone, they wouldn't be able to watch NY the same ever again. All of the slash that goes through my mind during an average episode would probably spill forth from my lips and convince even the most doubtful fans that yes, in fact, the guys are all shagging each other. :lol:

Anyway, it sounds like you guys had loads of fun, and I really hate that California is so damn far away from North Carolina. :(

:lol: ROTFL!!

Thanks for sharing those pics, MrsG! You even got shirtless Danny on TV (and a mighty fine TV I might add...) :D

You ladies look like you're having a blast, I'm so glad this turned into a great experience, even without the SG show. And btw, MrsG, your boots rock!

Now uhm... Top, I had NO idea you were that naughty! ;)

Yes, the viewing parties are the best part. Anyone who is on the east coast and hangs out at the BC should join us - I think there were a few minutes last night when we were all speechless and there was no typing. That's quite a feat considering it was Faylinn and 1CSIMfan and I.

Love the boots. LOVE them!!

Thanks for all the boots compliments. Nothing quite says, "F*** me" like those babies. Had to be worn. When we got home, Danny *almost* put out for me too. ... Okay, well at least he took his shirt off. That's a start.

:D I am sooo glad that you all had a great time last night!! and bananas to boot ;) awesome. :lol: and I know how naughty Top is ;) and I am all about a CSI:NY party, but I live in the midwest :( No one in their right mind would live here willingly. :lol:

I was going to text ya mrsG about the shirtless Danny, but alas, I was so into him taking the damn thing off that I lost all track of who I was at that point! :lol: I was rather hoping that he was going to start taking the rest of his clothing off.

BTW, MrsG, great F*** Me boots.

Great job reppin' the elderly MrsG! Love the boots...I can just see you walking into a Sacramento or federal courtroom with those babies on. NOT!

All of you ladies looked so nice. I'm sorry I couldn't join you. Well, I think Top may have gotten me arrested. At least MrsG could have bailed us out.

Love the bananas. Danny almost provided the nuts. ;)

Yes, the viewing parties are the best part. Anyone who is on the east coast and hangs out at the BC should join us - I think there were a few minutes last night when we were all speechless and there was no typing. That's quite a feat considering it was Faylinn and 1CSIMfan and I.
:lol: Yes, very very true. We did, in fact, have several minutes of absolute silence--after the 'OMG NO TANK TOP!!1!' reactions, of course. :p

But short of getting together, having a chat is definitely a great way to connect with other like-minded NY fans. ;)

Anyway, back to the topic at hand:

WTF is with you guys neglecting the ice cream?!?! Ice cream goes great with bananas...or so I'm told. ;)

Day-yum MrsG! You got a nice looking place! You sure you ain't got Carmine on the side salad and buying you all that stuff??

Im gonna be honest.... i am soo ojealous that i live aaaaaaaaaaaaaallll the way over here in th uk :( :lol: i would have so loved to have spent an evening with you girlies!!!! it looks (and sounds!) like you had such a laugh!!

Top... you sure looked like you were charing the love with that banana... hehe was it good? :lol:

MrsG... those boots are hot!!!! such a shame that you never got te get full use outta them tho :(
im pretty sure that last night for you guys was probably the best time you watched a CSI:NY epi (aside from it being the shirt removing scene, obv! ;) )

once again, im really glad you all got to meet up and had a great time together :D

SimplyBlue said:
...So I'm going to guess that MrsG's room got a little loud when Danny took off his shirt? Was it the 'squee heard around the world?'

You know it! :D It really was a total blast! Thanks again Mrs.G for the banana love!!! And her boots totally rocked! I had to get up VERY early today or you would have had to kick me out! I hated being the first to leave. I had so much fun!!!

CSI808 said:
Day-yum MrsG! You got a nice looking place! You sure you ain't got Carmine on the side salad and buying you all that stuff??
Please, honey, I didn't earn a law degree so I could rely on men to buy me s**t. I'm my own sugar mama. 'Bout the only thing I'd like Carmine on the side for is a good hard [CENSORED] now and then.

More compliemts on the boots? :D Those do say f*** me loud and clear, don't they? Gotta love them!

Cahill_Fan - Don't worry. Things wrapped up fairly soon after you left. You didn't miss much. ... I mean, Carmine came over and gave us the live version of the shirtless scene, then a pantsless scene, then a shower scene and we passed him around for a few hours, but that's about it. :lol: Oh, that's right, you're an Eddie fan. Guess what? Eddie came with him and we got to watch. :eek: :devil:

Back